• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is your Zozo Forum teacher?

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
I have joined the forum because of @VAMC , he asked me to join because, this is the time when I was going for a break and I have decided to delete the zozo chat room id, he asked me to create a forum id. . Suggested, and said that it will always be there whenever you come back to the forum, ....And my forum teacher is @Tejaa he told me how to post thread.... First @Humsafar veerr jii was the first to welcome me on the forum..

Who is your forum teacher, who suggested you to join the forum, who welcomed you???????????

I have joined the forum because of @VAMC , he asked me to join because, this is the time when I was going for a break and I have decided to delete the zozo chat room id, he asked me to create a forum id. . Suggested, and said that it will always be there whenever you come back to the forum, ....And my forum teacher is @Tejaa he told me how to post thread.... First @Humsafar veerr jii was the first to welcome me on the forum..

Who is your forum teacher, who suggested you to join the forum, who welcomed you???????????
When I first came to chat in 2021,I had a friend named Anshu who told me about the forum,I was very interested and made a few posts about it,but then I deleted the account because my exam was coming up,but then I came again in March this year.In this regard,then our Bengali room's @Burobham Request me to join the forum again,since then I have learned to post threads from my own account,my first thread was in the "new here, self introduction"room.

No one in forum but I have in zozo site he is none other that :blessing::blessing:irregular guruji @Darky

self

:(

Crown and somaiya karn :Cwl: :blush:

only u and @Aphrodite

I learned everything all by myself :facepalm: :think: no one even invited me