• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is your favourite Superhero and why?

20200615_123138.jpg

Wonder Woman , she's strong and knows her responsibility :inlove::punch:

#Girlpower:rock:

My fav superhero is Iron Man.

And this is why he is self-made, and self-depend
ent, he shows what a true hero is. He gives until it hurts, and then gives some more. He takes the blame and the responsibility for everything that goes wrong. He is willing to sacrifice himself to save others.

His brain is his power. He can't leap a tall building in a single bound, or run fas
ter than a speeding bullet, but his mind can leap massive problems in a single bound, and work faster than a speeding bullet.

He lives to love. His values are stra
ight. Everything he does, he does to either defend the innocent, or protect (or Avenge) those he loves. I could go on and on about why I feel this way, so I will stop here. Suffice it to say that I feel that Iron Man, is the flawed, human hero that all of us could see ourselves becoming.

And that is why he, in my ever subjective opinion, is the ultimate superhero.

He best defines the quote: “Compromise where you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say 'No, you move'.”

Krishna, why??Coz hes called as Leelaa purushottam(Known for Mello filled captivating pastimes)

What to speak of his heroic glories who starting from his 6th day after his appearance on this material plane started delevering the demons and giving them the eternal residence in his Abode!

Lifted the entire Giri Raj Govardahan(Mountain)for 7straight Days n Nights on his smallest finger and much more unlimited glories cant be typed down here or wherever!

I mean who does that? :nerdy:

Last edited:
captain america... always strong mind... Never give in any condition keep trying... again again... ...
69fb96ab138323e62c2bac47eee08456.jpg

It's Doctor strange
But I see myself in him
His arrogance, knowledge, instincts, presence and he's an INTJ like me

2nd one is Batman and Ironman