• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is your favourite sportsperson and why?

for me its American football quarterback Joe "Cool" Montana,gettyimages-985087970-1548440658.jpgarguably the greatest quarterback of all time,(unlike tom brady that has * next to some of his games because of cheating) Joe is a humble man despite never having lost a Superbowl he played in unlike the aforementioned Brady who is a cry baby.

Lionel Messi is my favourite sportsperson because he is not only playing football in a fantastic way but also giving us many things as advice, like playing your own strategy and staying calm and cool in every situation. He taught me the meaning of "never give up."View attachment 107773
MSD... Bcz of his coolness his skills... ❤️

And ha I'm a huge fan of cap @ModernSanyasi °=° hehe Green tea

My fav player is Cristiano Ronaldo
He thought me , U can do whatever u want by alone, Yeah many will say bad things about him but u should know he is the inspiration for many youngsters . From his perspective "Family is everything" And I like that
No matter How much poor u are
Just work hard Automatically u can achieve everything

Attachments

• IMG_20230209_135206.jpg
    IMG_20230209_135206.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 1
Lionel Messi is my favourite sportsperson because he is not only playing football in a fantastic way but also giving us many things as advice, like playing your own strategy and staying calm and cool in every situation. He taught me the meaning of "never give up."View attachment 107773
Cristiano ronaldo... Always.. CR7.. THE BEST..
AND no need to explain.. Bcz he is everything.. Siiiuuuuuuu

I am Messi fan.....but i like CR7 because of his personality.....:kiss:

Attachments

• 0_Chelsea-target-Cristiano-Ronaldo-in-recent-Nations-League-action-for-Portugal.jpg
    0_Chelsea-target-Cristiano-Ronaldo-in-recent-Nations-League-action-for-Portugal.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1
In my Opinion it's Gautam Gambhir because he did too much for his country in cricket history but unfortunately he's never treated like a legend like other cricketers get that kind of approach from Indian cricket lovers