• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is your best idiot in zozo

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Everyone has a best idiot who u dont want to miss in entire zozo. When she or he is not there for a day u miss them badly name only one not all the girls in your list lets see who have the guts to open up that one person. It may be a friend or a enemy. With out them ur zozo day is incomplete.its not about pvt and plesure its all about soul :heart1: :angel:

For me its the one and only best idiot she vanishes often dont know weather she will come or not. no one knows where she is.u need to wait for that idiot to be back almost a couple of year she got vanished. Pepole call her rapz.

For me SWETHA1 First female frnd in my 25 yrs of lyf. craziest gurl, making fun vth everyone, trustworthy n we don't have any secretes btw us, she have beautiful smile, brave gurl....... words aren't enough to say about my Dosth. BEST FRND FOREVER :heart1::rock:

For me it is Sudeepa my first friend and I am her first friend in Zozo. I never met such a girl with a beautiful heart and gives the best advises when I am in need. She is trustworthy and to the top she has such a melodious voice and she sings so beautiful. She is my bestie forever. Whenever she doesn't come to ZoZo , I feel that day is incomplete :inlove: :rock:

that will be "TINXXX", i guess you guys have no idea who might that be right? :D but momma duck @Aphrodite knew her well and so do few in main room.

Tinxx is the foundation layer of the chatzozo.
that crazy midget yep i remember Tinx ,she drove me nuts and sadly had to finish her days in zozo being banned but yes she was zozo

Mine would be @Minos ,When i first arrived in zozo i was just a user like anyone else ,@Administrator and @Hades raced to vip me but i was made mod a few weeks after and Minos came back from a absence not knowing who i was and even admitted he didnt think i would do long ( guess he lost the bet) but yeah he is the the third muskateer with me and @Hades ,without him we couldnt have got zozo to where it is now ,we made a team