• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who Is It.!?

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
Guess someone Banned me from chat..

Not tat i care..
Still, who is the Culprit..

Can u please show up ur face and provide the reason behind tis..

Juz to make sure, ChatZozo is filled wit Politics and Going reverse.! :Cwl:

Screenshot_20221125_181714.jpg

Last edited:
Same Question here ,
Can you Please show up your face ,Who is the Fucking deleted my threads ,my messages and reduced my reaction score & revoked my badge , Just share with me reason behind this ....

P.S
Ne Yarunu enaghu theyrium ...

( Silent aha naan irukenu ena venumanalum panuviya ne , my Silents ku reason iruku ,summa summa enkita varathaa.... ethuva irunthaalum direct aha face kamichi panu .... ipppdi panurathuku name ena theyriuma எச்ச புத்தி...)

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME

CONGRATULATIONS....

I DON'T CARE
:Devil::Devil::Devil::Devil:
Happens.. Vidu bro

Guess someone Banned me from chat..

Not tat i care..
Still, who is the Culprit..

Can u please show up ur face and provide the reason behind tis..

Juz to make sure, ChatZozo is filled wit Politics and Going reverse.! :Cwl:

View attachment 97631
Your id is very much active ! Check the settings in your phone, look if you are blocked from accessing in your office ! Happy chatting !

Time to get some bypass hack lessons from spammers here who come back next min after ban mute. :D
After learning and executing if u didn't do it ask me lemme help u... Don't ask me to teach you, Teachers here are not for teaching :emo:

Same Question here ,
Can you Please show up your face ,Who is the Fucking deleted my threads ,my messages and reduced my reaction score & revoked my badge , Just share with me reason behind this ....

P.S
Ne Yarunu enaghu theyrium ...

( Silent aha naan irukenu ena venumanalum panuviya ne , my Silents ku reason iruku ,summa summa enkita varathaa.... ethuva irunthaalum direct aha face kamichi panu .... ipppdi panurathuku name ena theyriuma எச்ச புத்தி...)

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME

CONGRATULATIONS....

I DON'T CARE
:Devil::Devil::Devil::Devil:
Yaru adhu

your using your phone ,so ips changes ,if @Administrator has said you ain't banned means your picking up on a ip range that has been banned i believe ,so before accusing staff maybe think of technical issue and also if you were smart you would know it would give you a message saying BANNED and with a reason ,but always its easier to Blame others