• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is going to win ZPL?

Who is going to win ZPL?

• Team of Radheyy(mine team)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Team of Sssingh

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Team of Nilaani

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Team of ...... Zomac(i don't know his name will update this option soon)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Abhijeet_

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
To bhaiyo aur bhaiyo ki behno :Cwl:aur jinka bf h voh bhabhiyo, aap sabhi ke anusar iss baar ke zpl ka vijeta(winner) kon hone wala hai? Uper option select kijiye aur bhari mato se meri team ko jeetayiye yani hamari captain radhey ki team ko hehehehe, baki boy of the tournament to mai hi banne wala hu to uska to sawal hi nhi. images (2).jpeg

To bhaiyo aur bhaiyo ki behno :Cwl:aur jinka bf h voh bhabhiyo, aap sabhi ke anusar iss baar ke zpl ka vijeta(winner) kon hone wala hai? Uper option select kijiye aur bhari mato se meri team ko jeetayiye yani hamari captain radhey ki team ko hehehehe, baki boy of the tournament to mai hi banne wala hu to uska to sawal hi nhi. View attachment 188836
wanna play

To bhaiyo aur bhaiyo ki behno :Cwl:aur jinka bf h voh bhabhiyo, aap sabhi ke anusar iss baar ke zpl ka vijeta(winner) kon hone wala hai? Uper option select kijiye aur bhari mato se meri team ko jeetayiye yani hamari captain radhey ki team ko hehehehe, baki boy of the tournament to mai hi banne wala hu to uska to sawal hi nhi. View attachment 188836
The fourth one is team of shravan

Hey Bro,
Firstly i would say it is too early to post or vote about winner of ZPL
You can ask for tonight match
Which is between
@Radheyy and @Shraavan29

And one more thing
Please do not use regional language in general sections

In polling section you must use English only.

Hey Bro,
Firstly i would say it is too early to post or vote about winner of ZPL
You can ask for tonight match
Which is between
@Radheyy and @Shraavan29

And one more thing
Please do not use regional language in general sections

In polling section you must use English only.
It's hindi not a regional language bro pls remove that part it's something auspicious language for us. Ya i will make post for Todays match and sorry if i have broken any of zozo's rules i don't knew about it... So sorry. If it's necessary to remove the thread ask me and i will

It's hindi not a regional language bro pls remove that part it's something auspicious language for us. Ya i will make post for Todays match and sorry if i have broken any of zozo's rules i don't knew about it... So sorry. If it's necessary to remove the thread ask me and i will
I have not meant that remove this thread.
I'm trying to aware you and all the new comers who don't know the rules.
For it if you got offended I'm really sorry for not to sorry,;)
Admins are there they will do necessary.

You should have said Bhaaiyo aur behnoo. Very smart fellow :rofl1: