• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHO IS BERTH - IS SHE SOPHIES EVIL TWIN SISTER

Cybil

I have to ask the question who is Bertha - is she Sophie s evil twin sister. Were you abused Sophie or was it just Hades being honest as i was there an honestly l am sick and tired of seeing your tits on the screen and you constantly complaining about how you are sick all the time. Have you actually thought about getting of Chat and going for a walk - instead of getting your tits out all the time and actually helping yourself health wise. You would not have half the problems if you actually lost the weight, exercised and ate healthy. Also Sophie your constantly making it known in chat how noone wants your cam on - can you not take a hint. Alot of regs leave when you there as you making it all about you and people just want to have fun. You not the only one that has shit in there lives and health issues.

Also when you say you going - dont take 15 minutes to leave and then logged back in as a guest - we all know you there under a guest name.

I laughed at your post going to take Hades to the FBI - why because he told you a few home truths. Why not contact the CIA,Scotland Yard, Secret Service - l love to see the FBI's officer face when you contact him - he be rolling around laughing. You do know there is a thing called Corona Virus in the USA and have better things than deal with a stupid complaint about someone telling the truth.

Have you ever thought what happened to you is Karma. Your constantly causing Trouble with the other VIPS - Hails, Bambi, Candy just to name a few. Telling chatters in the room that a certain VIP was jealous of you - honestly are you just from Banjo Fucking country or your meds are making you judgement cloudy. Trust me if l had the choice of looking at your cam and looking at the other VIPS - i know who l would be watching.
I have heard you have lost your VIP and banned - so l hope you take this time to re access everything in your life and when you come back to chat dont be a dorothy downer, So berth if you here can you please get sophie to read this.

i said what i said in public. to make sure there was NO misunderstanding. I wanted to make SURE that everybody saw what i had to say. made SURE that everybody saw i wasnt going to stand by and let somebody talk shit about a man that i've known for 10yrs.. a man that has done everything to make ZOZO what it is. Bertha/Sop:Devil::Devil::Devil:hie whatever the fuck she wants to call herself litterally daired to say some fucked up shit about Zeus. I'm alot of things. but, i'm loyal. And i have ways of finding out shit. so Sophie? send the FBI you dumb red neck cunt. obviously you DONT know how they work. pfft. fucking moron. just proved my point even further. and to each and everyone. do NOT think I wont stand up for Zeus.

I say again Sophie. bring on the FBI. show my address you twat!! my father works for the goverment. I served in the military. you think you can actualy threaten ME with your lame ass bullshit threats? PUH LEEESE!!!!!! you dumb red neck toothless hag. you dont even stand a chance. I could put my Dachsund against your intelligence and she'll come out on top. get the fuck outta here. you're not worthy of the piss i put in the toilet.. :rock::rock:

lol sophie aka bertha wont read this cause she said she couldnt use the forum ,she didnt know how you answer or type on here yet she did a good damn job in the blog ,she used it as her own personal forum (which broke the blog rules )
What she gonna Tell the FBI "some asshole came into a SEX CHAT and told me not to go on cam cause im a fat and ugly (which she also called herself in the blog ) Don't think they arrested people for just being ASSOLES or most the male population would be prison
AS for the whole vips being jealous yeah if she cnt understand sarcasam and that MY bambi is the Queen of sarcasam then she hasnt been paying attention enough ..while im on here im gonna clearifie one on going thing with sophie

back on flash there was this lovely adorable lady come in with another of our vips ,this lady sadly had contracted breast cancer and the cancer had spread to her brain ,unable to go out meet people etc and being at the end of her life was told of zozo ,she came and we set her up with her vip ,back then sophie was know as Rainbow aka rain ,becky chose raindrop something like that and MINOS said yeah that was fine
Sophie got all uptight cause becky used Rain in her name and made beckys life hell ,constant pms ,abuse etc the moment becky logged in ,even to going to find her on fb and abusing her there .
a week went by and i got a mssage from someone who sent me ss of a FB convers sophie had with them in which sophie stipulates "she is untouchable" she is zeus's no1 vip" "zeus is her online" boyfriend where she also called Me and another VIP whores ,that hades was a "DRUNKEN ASSHOLE" ,
i showed the ss to Hades back then and explained who the person was that sent them so as to protect them and well Hades went in and called her out,THAT IS SOPHIE IF YOU DO READ THIS THOSE FB MESSAGE YOU DID YEAH I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT THEM AND PASSED THEM ON TO HADES AND YET AGAIN I CAN COMFIRM I SAW YOU SAY SHIT .

2932552-screen shot 2017-04-16 at 6.02.35 pm.png

Bertha.