• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who did it?

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
7. Mr. James is dead.
10 Riddles and Short Detective Stories to Test Your Logic

Mr. James was found dead in his room. The room had no window and the door was locked. The only 4 people who had a key to the room were questioned.
Sophia the maid: “I came to wake up Mr. James; when I saw him dead, I screamed!”
John the butler: “When I heard the scream, I ran into the room, turned on the light and saw Mr. James with a knife in his neck.”
Sarah the governess: “I rushed up alongside John; when he turned on the light, the room was all bloody.”
Jack the cook: “I was prepping breakfast and didn’t see anything.”
Who did it?

reason :
because jack was don't know about the murder,
john and sarah both are came same time after they heared the scream , and now when john came then first of all they turned the light of dark room , something about Sophia , if the room was full of darkness then how can she saw the dead body of james.

It is Sophia , when she came the room was dark until John, the butler switched on the light, and how come Sophia can see James is lying dead