• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who are you ?

woah who are you? you are the angel i dreamed of. you are the magic i need to understand, you are the mystery i want to solve and YOU are the person I LOVE

woah who are you? you are the angel i dreamed of. you are the magic i need to understand, you are the mystery i want to solve and YOU are the person I LOVE
I got a answer who I'm..this is me..sometimes fun,comedy, disturb ,annoy,tease,dirty,good, knowing human facts,abt universe ,hw Brian react,sex mind,caring,loving etc..I knw who I'm..I want to clear a bad mind to get happy...

But who are you .. why are you calling me as an angel that you dreamt of .. I am not any magic.. I amn not any problem and you don't ahve any solution I am not the person you love