• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which other languages you would like to learn?

라푼젤 안녕하세요, 한국어를 배우는 데 관심이 있다는 것을 알게되어 기쁩니다. 이 언어를 배우는 데 열심입니다. 우리는 같은 맛을 가지고 있습니다.:inlove:
(lapunjel annyeonghaseyo, hangug-eoleul baeuneun de gwansim-i issdaneun geos-eul algedoeeo gippeubnida. i eon-eoleul baeuneun de yeolsim-ibnida. ulineun gat-eun mas-eul gajigo issseubnida:inlove:).

(Hi rapunzel , It is great to know that you are intrested in learning Korean. I am intrested in learning this language too. We have the same taste. :inlove: )
@Rapunzel he is really awesome :Cwl:

I would like to learn Tamil more n more :) trying to gain a bit more knowledge in English
I think this will take my life time :p so as of now just these two

i think you all users need to learn hindi first of all , because someone say me

Hey dude,
Happy to see u on the forum. I'd be happy if u comment in English in other threads coz we know u have a lot to deliver - but due to language barriers, most of them fail to understand .
Hope you get the point, keep posting and spread joy !!
Thank you.

why this language barriers, are you live in india or abroad , i am live in abroad and i am proudly say i am indian

if you don't know hindi then i think you are not Hindustani because hindi is our national language, please first of all learn hindi then other languages

@Main Hu Tera Humsafar Hindi is your mother tongue, I respect your patriotic towards it. But this forum got wide range of audience from various strata and languages.
If you are posting in Indian room we dont mind your language preference. But still on a common thread try to talk in common tongue that is English for most of us.
Iam waiting for this :heart1:

First of all i want to learn hindi Tamil properly then other languages like Japanies, thai, French, portuguese..

Learning or knowing programming lauguage is beneficial for people whose profession is related to software or programs. But need to mention, learning anything is not deleterious. If we have dedication and determination, we can learn as much as we want, whether it is beneficial to us or not;
ok good :) Keep up your interest :)

i think you all users need to learn hindi first of all , because someone say me

Hey dude,
Happy to see u on the forum. I'd be happy if u comment in English in other threads coz we know u have a lot to deliver - but due to language barriers, most of them fail to understand .
Hope you get the point, keep posting and spread joy !!
Thank you.

why this language barriers, are you live in india or abroad , i am live in abroad and i am proudly say i am indian

if you don't know hindi then i think you are not Hindustani because hindi is our national language, please first of all learn hindi then other languages
It was just a request dude!!

T H A L A, i am not force to all of you for learn hindi, one staff member say me you should not comment in hindi language in the forum , why i am restricted for use hindi in forum, anyway sorry if anyone hurt with my post

And one thing more my native language is PUNJABI

Sorry dear, i am more comfortable feel in hindi and punjabi

Once again sorry DEAR
Thats ok ! No issues :) Enjoy the chat :) cool

1000030028.jpg

PYTHON

What are other languages you would like to learn apart from ones you understand right now?

I know Telugu, English and Hindi :rock:

I would like to learn

1. Tamil (can understand a little bit)

2. Malayalam

3. Spanish

4. French

5. German

6. Korean

:blessing::fingercross:
All...✨✨❤ expect korean...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤