• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which other languages you would like to learn?

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
What are other languages you would like to learn apart from ones you understand right now?

I know Telugu, English and Hindi :rock:

I would like to learn

1. Tamil (can understand a little bit)

2. Malayalam

3. Spanish

4. French

5. German

6. Korean

:blessing::fingercross:

Last edited:
What are other languages you would like to learn apart from ones you understand right now?

I know Telugu, English and Hindi :rock:

I would like to learn

1. Tamil (can understand a little bit)

2. Malayalam

3. Spanish

4. French

5. German

6. Korean

Did u peek in my history man ?? I was looking for spanish and french classes just yesterday :Cwl:

I dont want to learn anything iam happy with my tamil and english. (Tamil has vast things need to read them all) :heart1:

Well i agree to dis-agree to this. World is vast and the culture too. There are lot to be learned.

Even British learned our languages, so did we.

Language is a connecting barrier between two living souls. You cant speak to a "deaf and dumb". So you need to learn a sign language to communicate.

Learn any language you like, but keep in practice else there is no need to do so.

Well i agree to dis-agree to this. World is vast and the culture too. There are lot to be learned.

Even British learned our languages, so did we.

Language is a connecting barrier between two living souls. You cant speak to a "deaf and dumb". So you need to learn a sign language to communicate.

Learn any language you like, but keep in practice else there is no need to do so.
I just said let learn this first properly:Cwl: what ever is speak it goes wrong for a week lolz

Korean I am in love with their phonics.

Ai-goo - cute expression
Ba-bo - silly
Sa-rang-hae - love you
Bae-go-pah? - hungry?
Hoksi - by any chance?
jinjja- really
ppeongchijima - Dont lie
hajima - Dont do that
ireoke - Like this

geureom - sure

So oppas who knows Korean can pvt me.

Jam-kkam-man - Wait a minute
jugeullae- Do you wish to die?

:cool:
Already iam searching gokul for your english now korean too. Meanwhile when are u going to learn tamil:p.

Korean I am in love with their phonics.

Ai-goo - cute expression
Ba-bo - silly
Sa-rang-hae - love you
Bae-go-pah? - hungry?
Hoksi - by any chance?
jinjja- really
ppeongchijima - Dont lie
hajima - Dont do that
ireoke - Like this

geureom - sure

So oppas who knows Korean can pvt me.

Jam-kkam-man - Wait a minute
jugeullae- Do you wish to die?

:cool:

라푼젤 안녕하세요, 한국어를 배우는 데 관심이 있다는 것을 알게되어 기쁩니다. 이 언어를 배우는 데 열심입니다. 우리는 같은 맛을 가지고 있습니다.:inlove:
(lapunjel annyeonghaseyo, hangug-eoleul baeuneun de gwansim-i issdaneun geos-eul algedoeeo gippeubnida. i eon-eoleul baeuneun de yeolsim-ibnida. ulineun gat-eun mas-eul gajigo issseubnida:inlove:).

(Hi rapunzel , It is great to know that you are intrested in learning Korean. I am intrested in learning this language too. We have the same taste. :inlove: )

Last edited: