• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which one is worthy?

Heart Chaser

Uproarious Chirpy
Chat Pro User
Now a days many students have passed out from much more colleges ... :nerdy:
Did Everyone has placed in the right JOB?
NO NOT EVERYONE...:think:
Even we are talented ...
Some jobs( company) were placed
Under some recommendations
and some money oriented ...:whistle:
Okay there are different level education
Arts and science , Engineering..etc
Which one ( course) is worthy for living life ...
What you will suggest ? :idea:
For better future !
images (1).jpeg

well if you have talent... you can survive by selling sand in the desert too...:p

Degree is just worthless paper... which says that you're just worthy to do something...

Even we are talented here one certificate decides what we are machi...
If we need certificate... I remembered my friend... who dropped out from school... he has no degree nor 10th certification too... now he's earning around 4L per Month in Shahi Textiles...:(

and here we are many many graduates every year without a job Machi... like dialogue in VIP...

If we need certificate... I remembered my friend... who dropped out from school... he has no degree nor 10th certification too... now he's earning around 4L per Month in Shahi Textiles...:(

and here we are many many graduates every year without a job Machi... like dialogue in VIP...
For how many years he is working in that company da?

Wohhh relax guys...
As sanyasi said certificate is just a paper...yeah i do agree buuuttttt
Certificates depending on company or on a candidate or der are many courses online available now so certification from them...
Which is imp?????

:nerdy:

Wohhh relax guys...
As sanyasi said certificate is just a paper...yeah i do agree buuuttttt
Certificates depending on company or on a candidate or der are many courses online available now so certification from them...
Which is imp?????

:nerdy:
Which one is worthy among them ? Certificate it's just a paper I agree but it can change the entire life ... Too ...

I believe Starting the career with a Salesman job is best way to start.

With this kind of start you can do any type of job and survive anywhere
Building bond and trust is a characteristic of sales executive ... Worthy and can learn something from different people like handling approaching etc

Lengthy post

as a HeadHR, with many years of recruitment let me break things for all of you. Degree is a piece of paper, however, if you own it please possess the knowledge that it says you have

scenario 1
.I had 3 candidates applying for a shift engineer post. Remember all 3 had an aggregate of 85% n above in mech engg. I asked all three one simple question "my 5 ton gearbox is heating up, I've given u a temperature gun which shows it. How will you cool the gearbox/what will you do.
I got answers ranging from cold cloth on the gear box to setting up fans to cool it. I was shocked..the very first thing you do is to stop the machine, drain the oil for foreign particles etc. Did they even study?

This said, the one great piece of advice I always give to my juniors is "getting a job is your first step in education" Half of the people stop learning once they get a job.. Always learn from everyone.. This way you are multi pronged to grow up in the organization.

show eagerness to learn, I've learnt union laws more from a mazdoor than my books.

accept that anybody can have knowledge n be prepared to share it

Lengthy post

as a HeadHR, with many years of recruitment let me break things for all of you. Degree is a piece of paper, however, if you own it please possess the knowledge that it says you have

scenario 1
.I had 3 candidates applying for a shift engineer post. Remember all 3 had an aggregate of 85% n above in mech engg. I asked all three one simple question "my 5 ton gearbox is heating up, I've given u a temperature gun which shows it. How will you cool the gearbox/what will you do.
I got answers ranging from cold cloth on the gear box to setting up fans to cool it. I was shocked..the very first thing you do is to stop the machine, drain the oil for foreign particles etc. Did they even study?

This said, the one great piece of advice I always give to my juniors is "getting a job is your first step in education" Half of the people stop learning once they get a job.. Always learn from everyone.. This way you are multi pronged to grow up in the organization.

show eagerness to learn, I've learnt union laws more from a mazdoor than my books.

accept that anybody can have knowledge n be prepared to share it
Uncle guidance of parents suggest something like if u were an engineer u will survive future like that ... and somehow students are forced to take their decision is good ... in ads they show that like sheep we are following ... So now coming to the point which course or degree will give hope to future ?