• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which city is on your favorite list?

Everyone has their own favorite city where they find their happiness... Comment me who likes which city
I want to say with sadness that I don't like the city. I want to go to the village and live in a peaceful and quiet environment.
images (28).jpeg
images (30).jpeg

Everyone has their own favorite city where they find their happiness... Comment me who likes which city
I prefer a nice and remote village where I was born. Since I was born in one I prefer it but I moved to a city because of my career. Village life is quite slow but peaceful. Villagers lead a simple life. They live in harmony with each other. They value relationships and make efforts to maintain the same. They are well aware about the people living in their neighborhood and stand by them in their hour of need. Villagers also give special importance to their customs and traditions and follow them religiously. The festivals in villages are celebrated collectively and thus the joy and happiness during that time doubles up. People in villages are mostly involved in agricultural activities. Some of them are artisans and are involved in preparing various kinds of beautiful handicraft items. Villagers may not be equipped with modern day technologies and gadgets but they have their own ways of enjoying life.

As much as I love my country but I would like to move out as and when possible. If given a choice I would also like to settle in some remote hill station or a beach place as the weather is cleaner, resources are more natural and life is simpler.