• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which career path is better?

Nowadays in IT firms, it’s not important from where you graduate, are you an MBA guy or not. That would be enough if you have good communication skills with the understanding of the various Technology area.

It is due to productive reason. I am assure we go forward to further archivment. I really depend on my self will instead depending devops services.. I really not a necessary of it.. To devlop there are 1000 ways to start on..

I think nowadays better to work in IT sphere. I started recently one commerce project and opened youtube channel. Because around 50% of video marketers say they expect their budget to be affected for 2021, with around mainly of those people expecting a higher video marketing budget, and the others expecting it to be lower. My colleague suggested to start to work with this video studio makers https://darvideo.tv/ in the beginning.

Last edited:
As i don't know any working professionals in any companies, i am asking you my doubt.
Which career path is better? Business development or software engineer? When both offers are from big companies in India.
Where do you fit then go with that ... Example I hate coding but I like software job and I’m good in testing this is my current path...so do what you like but without efforts you can’t do anything further :rock:

Setting up a limited liability company or business is relatively easy. You can save a considerable amount of time with the help of professional professionals. It requires fewer documents and minimal registration fees. I believe that the services of such professionals are worth the money. Start an llc in oklahoma to start developing your business and your career is a very important decision in life, not many people decide to take that step, I think if you decide to start doing something of your own you will succeed and not have to work for some company.

Last edited:
I prefer hard work, not physically, but with different moments where you have to make decisions that will allow your business to grow and prosper, now I'm talking about the business in which you need to invest a lot of time and effort in order for it to give you more than you expect from it, I think it is very difficult to properly advertise your business to entice people, many are now using calgary seo agency, in order to attract traffic to their blogs or online stores. easy career path is not interesting.

Last edited: