• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which career path is better?

Don't get confuse nd compare with others, do as much as you can don't depend on others definitely will be in better path nd happy :cool1:

As a HR personel, having spent my entire life guiding people and looking at giving them better opportunities, my advice is always do something that you love... Nothing more to it
Yes boss but i dont even know what is my intrest and both companies are offering good package. I have some coding skills to survive in software and I too have some sales skills to survive in Business field. I am really confused. :cry1:

Yes boss but i dont even know what is my intrest and both companies are offering good package. I have some coding skills to survive in software and I too have some sales skills to survive in Business field. I am really confused. :cry1:

Go with the Sales or Marketing field. It would be better if you like challenges

Hey loki don't think much...everywhere u can find software ppl but sale n marketing Is something u learn to set goals n achieve it even in professional n real life...
Demand for marketing ppl is more than a software employee (sorry no offence for software guys as am into marketing I know well about my field)

Hey loki don't think much...everywhere u can find software ppl but sale n marketing Is something u learn to set goals n achieve it even in professional n real life...
Demand for marketing ppl is more than a software employee (sorry no offence for software guys as am into marketing I know well about my field)

That is what I said Maya. Nowadays even Digital Marketing is having more demand as well. So sales and marketing will be a good choice now

[
Ooooooooook:nerdy:finally accepted as Business development Executive and rejected Associate software engineer offer:headphones:

Doing a thing you love is Better than Loving the thing which u do . If its difficult to understand. Let me tell you a kutty story.
Iam an electrical engineer i love to tech as completed my mtech i worked too as a ap that clg will put salery only after the semester got over that means 6 month once salery lolz its like iam loving my work and playong fire balls with my carrier. So i resigned there without getting a single penny and they are like i wont give your certificate i said you wont get your anna University fund ( on that 6 month i am into the anna University coordinator for exams lolz)they give certificates silently and i have get their money by go to chennai. Its a extra burden i think but it saved me. As i said nothing in our hands just go with the flow whatever comes just face it. Cry laufgh be sad make fun thats it.
Import note : also flirt with fake ids in zozo

Both are good in terms of income or that you earn money with them are the best but I feel that as a business developer you can start creating your company or business I decided to take a franchise opportunities to start my business and at the moment I am doing very well.

If you have a problem choosing just such a one, of course it is better to go to an IT company in India. I think you should still look at your skills. Have you considered that you should not go as a salaried employee? Maybe you are quite old enough to have your own business?