• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which button would you press?

Lifetime supply of Wine

Credit card debt forgiven sounds interesting too but what if I spend 1 trillion dollars? Will they forgive that much debt too??
Will they give that much money on credit in the first place?
What if they forgive my doubt but send John Wick to kill me?
What if on a normal day, I open my door for a pizza delivery boy and he shoots me in the head?

So I will go with the lifetime supply of Wine, I am assuming any brand of wine can be supplied. So I will go with the costliest and best wine bottles on the planet. I just Gulguled it, there are wine bottles that sell for over 100k$. So that sounds good to me.
I will sell those kinda bottles to the rich, invest that money in whatever I want, buy whatever I need. And if I feel like doing some charity will do that too. And you know even if we face another pandemic, the wine business doesn't go down. Well, you know what I was talking about.

See I got a plan :Laugh1:

Or am I being dumb?? :bandid: