• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where to get married?

Okay brave lady. Amen . Sheegrameva Kalyaana Praapthirasthh ( wish you get married soon)

by the way my matrimonial ID: T257312021. Ping me yours lol .

note: that’s a made up number.
Our parents were brave enough and result are we so it's our responsibility too to give good out come to the society
Note : we both have our own responsibility it's not one together lol

Our parents were brave enough and result are we so it's our responsibility too to give good out come to the society
Note : we both have our own responsibility it's not one together lol
Ok agreed. Let’s share the responsibilities together. You decide where to get married and I decide the honeymoon part. Sounds like a plan ? Lol. You bet.

Ok agreed. Let’s share the responsibilities together. You decide where to get married and I decide the honeymoon part. Sounds like a plan ? Lol. You bet.
I already told in note ours in not same so u find urs. I m finding my responsibility partner lol