• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where My Heart Blooms ♥️

Honey bunch

Kadhambari ♥️
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak

✨


Where My Heart Blooms ♥️


✨


Some flowers are beautiful to look at… but some carry feelings that words can never quite explain. ❤️


96924.jpeg


To my dearest… ❤️


If my love for you were a garden,
you would be every flower in it.


The red flowers would be the love that burns in my heart for you,
the white flower would be the peace I feel whenever I think of you,
and the little pink flowers would be all those soft, beautiful moments
that I keep secretly holding close to my heart.

But there’s one thing about this garden…
I don’t want it to be perfect.
I just want you in it. ❤️

Because flowers may bloom, wither, and bloom again with the seasons,
but my love for you doesn't depend on seasons.


You are my favourite thought,
my sweetest feeling,
and the one person my heart keeps choosing…
again and again.

My flowers can bloom anywhere, my love…
but my heart only blooms when it has you. ❤️


And if anyone ever asks me where my heart feels most at home…
I will always know the answer. ❤️



:heart1:


​
 

✨


Where My Heart Blooms ♥️


✨


Some flowers are beautiful to look at… but some carry feelings that words can never quite explain. ❤️


View attachment 435629


To my dearest… ❤️



If my love for you were a garden,
you would be every flower in it.


The red flowers would be the love that burns in my heart for you,
the white flower would be the peace I feel whenever I think of you,
and the little pink flowers would be all those soft, beautiful moments
that I keep secretly holding close to my heart.

But there’s one thing about this garden…
I don’t want it to be perfect.
I just want you in it. ❤️


Because flowers may bloom, wither, and bloom again with the seasons,
but my love for you doesn't depend on seasons.


You are my favourite thought,
my sweetest feeling,
and the one person my heart keeps choosing…
again and again.


My flowers can bloom anywhere, my love…
but my heart only blooms when it has you. ❤️


And if anyone ever asks me where my heart feels most at home…
I will always know the answer. ❤️



:heart1:


​
Ahaa thats so nice, who ever it may be he is so blessed to have you or is it ................. :)
 

✨


Where My Heart Blooms ♥️


✨


Some flowers are beautiful to look at… but some carry feelings that words can never quite explain. ❤️


View attachment 435629


To my dearest… ❤️



If my love for you were a garden,
you would be every flower in it.


The red flowers would be the love that burns in my heart for you,
the white flower would be the peace I feel whenever I think of you,
and the little pink flowers would be all those soft, beautiful moments
that I keep secretly holding close to my heart.

But there’s one thing about this garden…
I don’t want it to be perfect.
I just want you in it. ❤️


Because flowers may bloom, wither, and bloom again with the seasons,
but my love for you doesn't depend on seasons.


You are my favourite thought,
my sweetest feeling,
and the one person my heart keeps choosing…
again and again.


My flowers can bloom anywhere, my love…
but my heart only blooms when it has you. ❤️


And if anyone ever asks me where my heart feels most at home…
I will always know the answer. ❤️



:heart1:


​
Flowers and autumn....
Golden love... forever and ever
 

✨


Where My Heart Blooms ♥️


✨


Some flowers are beautiful to look at… but some carry feelings that words can never quite explain. ❤️


View attachment 435629


To my dearest… ❤️



If my love for you were a garden,
you would be every flower in it.


The red flowers would be the love that burns in my heart for you,
the white flower would be the peace I feel whenever I think of you,
and the little pink flowers would be all those soft, beautiful moments
that I keep secretly holding close to my heart.

But there’s one thing about this garden…
I don’t want it to be perfect.
I just want you in it. ❤️


Because flowers may bloom, wither, and bloom again with the seasons,
but my love for you doesn't depend on seasons.


You are my favourite thought,
my sweetest feeling,
and the one person my heart keeps choosing…
again and again.


My flowers can bloom anywhere, my love…
but my heart only blooms when it has you. ❤️


And if anyone ever asks me where my heart feels most at home…
I will always know the answer. ❤️



:heart1:


​
Btw who is that lucky person??
 

✨


Where My Heart Blooms ♥️


✨


Some flowers are beautiful to look at… but some carry feelings that words can never quite explain. ❤️


View attachment 435629


To my dearest… ❤️



If my love for you were a garden,
you would be every flower in it.


The red flowers would be the love that burns in my heart for you,
the white flower would be the peace I feel whenever I think of you,
and the little pink flowers would be all those soft, beautiful moments
that I keep secretly holding close to my heart.

But there’s one thing about this garden…
I don’t want it to be perfect.
I just want you in it. ❤️


Because flowers may bloom, wither, and bloom again with the seasons,
but my love for you doesn't depend on seasons.


You are my favourite thought,
my sweetest feeling,
and the one person my heart keeps choosing…
again and again.


My flowers can bloom anywhere, my love…
but my heart only blooms when it has you. ❤️


And if anyone ever asks me where my heart feels most at home…
I will always know the answer. ❤️



:heart1:


​
பூ தனது காதலைப்
பூவாகவே வர்ணித்துக் கொண்டது...
அப்படி ஓர் ஆணவம் பூவிற்கு
இருக்கத்தானே வேண்டும்...
அழகிருக்கும் இடத்தில் சிறிது கர்வம்!
 

✨


Where My Heart Blooms ♥️


✨


Some flowers are beautiful to look at… but some carry feelings that words can never quite explain. ❤️


View attachment 435629


To my dearest… ❤️



If my love for you were a garden,
you would be every flower in it.


The red flowers would be the love that burns in my heart for you,
the white flower would be the peace I feel whenever I think of you,
and the little pink flowers would be all those soft, beautiful moments
that I keep secretly holding close to my heart.

But there’s one thing about this garden…
I don’t want it to be perfect.
I just want you in it. ❤️


Because flowers may bloom, wither, and bloom again with the seasons,
but my love for you doesn't depend on seasons.


You are my favourite thought,
my sweetest feeling,
and the one person my heart keeps choosing…
again and again.


My flowers can bloom anywhere, my love…
but my heart only blooms when it has you. ❤️


And if anyone ever asks me where my heart feels most at home…
I will always know the answer. ❤️



:heart1:


​
So beautiful! ❤️✨
 

✨


Where My Heart Blooms ♥️


✨


Some flowers are beautiful to look at… but some carry feelings that words can never quite explain. ❤️


View attachment 435629


To my dearest… ❤️



If my love for you were a garden,
you would be every flower in it.


The red flowers would be the love that burns in my heart for you,
the white flower would be the peace I feel whenever I think of you,
and the little pink flowers would be all those soft, beautiful moments
that I keep secretly holding close to my heart.

But there’s one thing about this garden…
I don’t want it to be perfect.
I just want you in it. ❤️


Because flowers may bloom, wither, and bloom again with the seasons,
but my love for you doesn't depend on seasons.


You are my favourite thought,
my sweetest feeling,
and the one person my heart keeps choosing…
again and again.


My flowers can bloom anywhere, my love…
but my heart only blooms when it has you. ❤️


And if anyone ever asks me where my heart feels most at home…
I will always know the answer. ❤️



:heart1:


​
Wow explained so beautifully.
 

✨


Where My Heart Blooms ♥️


✨


Some flowers are beautiful to look at… but some carry feelings that words can never quite explain. ❤️


View attachment 435629


To my dearest… ❤️



If my love for you were a garden,
you would be every flower in it.


The red flowers would be the love that burns in my heart for you,
the white flower would be the peace I feel whenever I think of you,
and the little pink flowers would be all those soft, beautiful moments
that I keep secretly holding close to my heart.

But there’s one thing about this garden…
I don’t want it to be perfect.
I just want you in it. ❤️


Because flowers may bloom, wither, and bloom again with the seasons,
but my love for you doesn't depend on seasons.


You are my favourite thought,
my sweetest feeling,
and the one person my heart keeps choosing…
again and again.


My flowers can bloom anywhere, my love…
but my heart only blooms when it has you. ❤️


And if anyone ever asks me where my heart feels most at home…
I will always know the answer. ❤️



:heart1:


​
 
Hea

✨


Where My Heart Blooms ♥️


✨


Some flowers are beautiful to look at… but some carry feelings that words can never quite explain. ❤️


View attachment 435629


To my dearest… ❤️



If my love for you were a garden,
you would be every flower in it.


The red flowers would be the love that burns in my heart for you,
the white flower would be the peace I feel whenever I think of you,
and the little pink flowers would be all those soft, beautiful moments
that I keep secretly holding close to my heart.

But there’s one thing about this garden…
I don’t want it to be perfect.
I just want you in it. ❤️


Because flowers may bloom, wither, and bloom again with the seasons,
but my love for you doesn't depend on seasons.


You are my favourite thought,
my sweetest feeling,
and the one person my heart keeps choosing…
again and again.


My flowers can bloom anywhere, my love…
but my heart only blooms when it has you. ❤️


And if anyone ever asks me where my heart feels most at home…
I will always know the answer. ❤️



:heart1:


​
Love it.. you nailed it.. Heart is at Home where it has to be.
 
Top