• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where Is The Center Of The Universe?

I just made some Fourier transform calculations and used Einstein theory of relativity and studied the black hole structure and the the way different planets revolve around the sun and calculated how far the end of Milky way galaxy from here and the point from where Andromeda galaxy starts and referred to 'Stephen Hawking theory of everything' and watched "Interstellar" movie twice ,took care of time as fourth dimension of space to avoid random errors and finally understood that my house is the centre point of Universe and the bed where I sleep is the one to be precise!!

Note : Used Kepler theory of heliocentric and elliptical models instead of Copernicus theory of perfect circles as it proved to be wrong to understand how planets revolve around sun!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I always assume I am the centre of the Universe :rock: :bandid::emo::Dream1:

There is no centre of the universe! According to the standard theories of cosmology, the universe started with a "Big Bang" about 14 thousand million years ago and has been expanding ever since. Yet there is no centre to the expansion; it is the same everywhere.

This is how the science and spritual can be meet at a point if you are athesit you take it as science if you are a spritual guy you take it as a divine. But before science was born spritual takes place here.