• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where affair went this much days

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
As i am going to narrate a simple story . @affair m34 went for an office meeting he suddenly drop the pen ( dirty minded pepole its just a pen not pen_s) the pen went under the table and he goes under the table to find the pen suddenly he saw a sheet (@AmoRoUs ❤️ its just a sheet dont think about skirt you kinky mommy) and he reach the sheet. The sheet was white he took the sheet with fingers suudenly he noticed that the sheet was wet so he gently hold it and lift it. Remaining story was finished by affair.

As i am going to narrate a simple story . @affair m34 went for an office meeting he suddenly drop the pen ( dirty minded pepole its just a pen not pen_s) the pen went under the table and he goes under the table to find the pen suddenly he saw a sheet (@AmoRoUs ❤️ its just a sheet dont think about skirt you kinky mommy) and he reach the sheet. The sheet was white he took the sheet with fingers suudenly he noticed that the sheet was wet so he gently hold it and lift it. Remaining story was finished by affair.

No Lockdown for @affair m34

Seems ur reading so many sex stories and change the names of that character but why u tear the last page and what u did with that & it may be the reason u unable to complete it lol

Last edited:
Dey eruma don't u have any other work sitting at home n reading all sexy stuff n I guess ur mind is filled with all dirty thoughts haha...

Dont lie election result came a week ago lolz
After election results only I came to zozo caz what u earn in those three months can't earn until next two years even works for full day , that's y I forgot abt sex & working day & nigh, so now it's time to hv fun & relax lol

Last edited:
Oh my god you have idea about maya lolz both such a dirty minded pepole i said about a new girl in your office not maya oh my god they are taking it somewhere else lolz
I said if she was there & don't imagine another story lol