• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

When somebody wants you to fail.....!!!

Variety Questions!! We should have a friendly convos and come up with answers... Worth brainstorming. Questions are so cool

1) Black and white are not considered colors because they don't exist. Every color has a wavelength and fits in the VIBGYOR spectrum. On the other hand, black and white colors don't have any wavelength, they are just illusions. To be precise, when we are saying a car is blue, we are talking about its capability to reflect the wavelength of the color blue, it absorbs all other wavelengths directed onto it, and so on and so forth for all the colors. So white is an illusion that occurs when colors of all wavelengths mix up or when an object reflects colors of all wavelengths absorbing less light. The more an object reflects all colors, the whiter it appears. Black is the opposite of white, which means it absorbs all different wavelenghts. So it doesn't reflect much of any color wavelengths, hence nothing to process to our eyes. So it appears black. So the more an object absorbs wavelengths of all colors, the darker it appears. So a black and white TV is not a color TV.

2) No soap can clean all the dirt over the body. Some dead skin cells and dirt still remain after a bath. Most of the dirt we see in the air consists actually human dead skin cells. That overtime gets accumulated on the towel when you use it to dry yourself. And the water in the wet towels captures the dirt in the air, hence over time making it dirty. And if one doesn't dry their towels well, it gives rise to the growth of fungi and bacteria on the towel. These bacteria will grow and die leaving their dead unicellular bodies on the towel, just like dead human skin cells, making it look dirty.

3) That depends on the individual. We can check if there are any patients who died when placed under this nurse's care. Then we can pull out some statistics from the data, including how many patients died Vs how many were safely returned. We can then calculate the percentage of deaths, and then we can make a really educated guess.

For example: If there were 20 patients placed under this nurse's care in the past and 9 of them died, that is a 45% mortality rate (I just used the calculator to do the math, am just saying) which indicates either the nurse is not good at what she does or she is reckless. Or she might be a psychopath who is saving some people just to stay off the radar.

If that was too much, we can put her in a room under observation, simply ask a psychologist to look into her behaviour and observe any sociopathic tendencies in her. If the report comes clean, we can proceed. If that was too much too, we can just be there with the nurse all the time, never leaving the nurse alone. If that was too much too, we can place the patient under another nurse's care :nerdy:.

My dear teacher,

I hope I answered your questions well, I wish you will give me full marks. And I humbly request you, next time you want to ask such questions because you don't know the answers, don't ask the poor students. Because I understand you are struggling, your mind is not in the right place. I heard your wife had left you recently because you drink too much alcohol, you are frustrated and you are venting it out on the students. I get that, but you should not trouble students with these kinda questions, don't set the paper when you are drunk. That is not healthy behaviour. So I suggest you go to therapy, get well soon and be back :fingercross:. And I wish your wife to come back to you.

PS: If your wife doesn't come back, just divorce her. I have someone I know, our Manjula aunty. She is in her 30s now but still looks so hot and sexy. She loved someone, some @Administrator , he trapped our aunty, promised her many things, seeded fantasies in her mind then left the town with another rich woman. He was such a cheater, kamina, haramkhor. Poor Manjula aunty didn't marry for many years thinking he would return. See I am a very good student, I used the calculator, and I am worried about your health and well-being too. So give me full marks :p.