• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHEN POWER OUTRUNS PRINCIPLE

Akshayakki

Wellknown Ace
An examination of authority, accountability, and the limits of power begins!

I am writing to express my deep disgust and profound frustration at what appears to be a deeply intimidating and inappropriate exercise of authority.
The persistent banning of my account from this platform ,particularly when repeated bans or kicks appear to have been imposed without clear ,transparent or satisfactory justification has left me deeply concerned and disturbed.
What is even worse is the manner in which the authorities have exercised their control - leaving users feeling intimidated ,unheard , and powerless to seek a meaningful explanation or appeal.
Yesterday, after I posted a meme related to Mahatma Gandhi, I was removed from the room by either an admin or a moderator, which still remains mystery. After returning to the room, I discussed whether Gandhiji should be perceived as a politician or a spiritual leader as we have always been taught to see him as a freedom fighter .
I was banned again. In the meanwhile, I tried numerous ways to communicate with the moderator and others to understand what actions of mine led to another unreasonable ban. I did not receive any formal information, and all my efforts to realize what nature of content should or shouldn't be posted were futile.
Today, while discussing public personalities on the wall, I mentioned Pawan Kalyan, Chiranjeevi, and Balakrishna. These individuals are not only associated with politics; they are also well-known actors and public figures, with careers and public identities extending beyond politics. My discussion was about whether mentioning or posting pictures of such public figures could also lead to a ban, particularly when they can be discussed in both their entertainment and public/political contexts.
I absolutely agree that account moderation is undoubtedly necessary ,but authority comes the responsibility to act fairly, transparently and proportionately.
Being a long-term user and badge-holder, I abide by the rules and regulations of Zozo and I haven't involved in any kind of abuse in my 7 years of stay here.
However, the repeated bans and kicks on my id without providing a clear explanation or a genuine opportunity to seek the reason behind such harsh actions is forcing me to raise concerns about accountability and the misuse of administrative power.
It would be greatly appreciated if the higher authorities understand that this is not simply about losing access to an account. it is about upholding the fundamental principle of being treated fairly and being given a reasonable explanation when decision significantly affects one's participation on a platform, which has always been central to Zozo's management since the day I registered here seven years ago.
There is also a larger question that cannot be overloaded: if a user with seven years of experience here can find themselves facing such treatment, what protection, recourse, or voice does a new user have when confronted with a similar situation?
Therefore, I firmly believe that this deserves as open public conversation - not silence; thoughtful scrutiny - not dismissal; and accountability - not unchecked discretion. I invite everyone who has witnessed, experienced, or reflected on such conduct to speak openly and respectfully.
Because when authority crosses its boundaries, accountability must draw the line.
Because what happens to one user today can quietly become the precedent for everyone who follows tomorrow. Let the discussion begin. Let responsible action follows.
 
An examination of authority, accountability, and the limits of power begins!

I am writing to express my deep disgust and profound frustration at what appears to be a deeply intimidating and inappropriate exercise of authority.
The persistent banning of my account from this platform ,particularly when repeated bans or kicks appear to have been imposed without clear ,transparent or satisfactory justification has left me deeply concerned and disturbed.
What is even worse is the manner in which the authorities have exercised their control - leaving users feeling intimidated ,unheard , and powerless to seek a meaningful explanation or appeal.
Yesterday, after I posted a meme related to Mahatma Gandhi, I was removed from the room by either an admin or a moderator, which still remains mystery. After returning to the room, I discussed whether Gandhiji should be perceived as a politician or a spiritual leader as we have always been taught to see him as a freedom fighter .
I was banned again. In the meanwhile, I tried numerous ways to communicate with the moderator and others to understand what actions of mine led to another unreasonable ban. I did not receive any formal information, and all my efforts to realize what nature of content should or shouldn't be posted were futile.
Today, while discussing public personalities on the wall, I mentioned Pawan Kalyan, Chiranjeevi, and Balakrishna. These individuals are not only associated with politics; they are also well-known actors and public figures, with careers and public identities extending beyond politics. My discussion was about whether mentioning or posting pictures of such public figures could also lead to a ban, particularly when they can be discussed in both their entertainment and public/political contexts.
I absolutely agree that account moderation is undoubtedly necessary ,but authority comes the responsibility to act fairly, transparently and proportionately.
Being a long-term user and badge-holder, I abide by the rules and regulations of Zozo and I haven't involved in any kind of abuse in my 7 years of stay here.
However, the repeated bans and kicks on my id without providing a clear explanation or a genuine opportunity to seek the reason behind such harsh actions is forcing me to raise concerns about accountability and the misuse of administrative power.
It would be greatly appreciated if the higher authorities understand that this is not simply about losing access to an account. it is about upholding the fundamental principle of being treated fairly and being given a reasonable explanation when decision significantly affects one's participation on a platform, which has always been central to Zozo's management since the day I registered here seven years ago.
There is also a larger question that cannot be overloaded: if a user with seven years of experience here can find themselves facing such treatment, what protection, recourse, or voice does a new user have when confronted with a similar situation?
Therefore, I firmly believe that this deserves as open public conversation - not silence; thoughtful scrutiny - not dismissal; and accountability - not unchecked discretion. I invite everyone who has witnessed, experienced, or reflected on such conduct to speak openly and respectfully.
Because when authority crosses its boundaries, accountability must draw the line.
Because what happens to one user today can quietly become the precedent for everyone who follows tomorrow. Let the discussion begin. Let responsible action follows.
as a user thats been here for 7yrs as you say, (only 6 months on the forum though) you should know, that any political, religious, be it spiritual or organized discussions, aren't allowed in the chat room. Because of THIS, what you're doing right now, all it does is bring discord and anger, or hurt feelings. People have gone to war over religions and politics. This is an adult chat site, it is NOT a political or religious platform. So when you've been banned SEVERAL times for the same thing, dont you think you should STOP doing the SAME thing? :facepalm:
 
as a user thats been here for 7yrs as you say, (only 6 months on the forum though) you should know, that any political, religious, be it spiritual or organized discussions, aren't allowed in the chat room. Because of THIS, what you're doing right now, all it does is bring discord and anger, or hurt feelings. People have gone to war over religions and politics. This is an adult chat site, it is NOT a political or religious platform. So when you've been banned SEVERAL times for the same thing, dont you think you should STOP doing the SAME thing? :facepalm:
I am not disputing the ban on Gandhiji's ban but the other subsequent bans are unjustified...
 
as a user thats been here for 7yrs as you say, (only 6 months on the forum though) you should know, that any political, religious, be it spiritual or organized discussions, aren't allowed in the chat room. Because of THIS, what you're doing right now, all it does is bring discord and anger, or hurt feelings. People have gone to war over religions and politics. This is an adult chat site, it is NOT a political or religious platform. So when you've been banned SEVERAL times for the same thing, dont you think you should STOP doing the SAME thing? :facepalm:
Then movie actors or actresses who are now politicians should not be discussed on the platform Or users shouldn't be using their pictures as pfp?
 
I am not disputing the ban on Gandhiji's ban but the other subsequent bans are unjustified...
if you were banned, and then come back early, you're trying to circumvent the ban, therefore you'd get banned again. and again and again, until such time you finish the ban. Pretty simple really. And if said actor or actress is being talked about in their capacity as an actor they wont be banned. on the other hand, if its politics, that person will end up getting banned. I dont see why you're not grasping this train of thought.:think:
 
if you were banned, and then come back early, you're trying to circumvent the ban, therefore you'd get banned again. and again and again, until such time you finish the ban. Pretty simple really. And if said actor or actress is being talked about in their capacity as an actor they wont be banned. on the other hand, if its politics, that person will end up getting banned. I dont see why you're not grasping this train of thought.:think:
For just asking this question, I was banned...
 
if you were banned, and then come back early, you're trying to circumvent the ban, therefore you'd get banned again. and again and again, until such time you finish the ban. Pretty simple really. And if said actor or actress is being talked about in their capacity as an actor they wont be banned. on the other hand, if its politics, that person will end up getting banned. I dont see why you're not grasping this train of thought.:think:
Because the admin/moderator of our room is not as resourceful, spontaneous and clear as you....
 
An examination of authority, accountability, and the limits of power begins!

I am writing to express my deep disgust and profound frustration at what appears to be a deeply intimidating and inappropriate exercise of authority.
The persistent banning of my account from this platform ,particularly when repeated bans or kicks appear to have been imposed without clear ,transparent or satisfactory justification has left me deeply concerned and disturbed.
What is even worse is the manner in which the authorities have exercised their control - leaving users feeling intimidated ,unheard , and powerless to seek a meaningful explanation or appeal.
Yesterday, after I posted a meme related to Mahatma Gandhi, I was removed from the room by either an admin or a moderator, which still remains mystery. After returning to the room, I discussed whether Gandhiji should be perceived as a politician or a spiritual leader as we have always been taught to see him as a freedom fighter .
I was banned again. In the meanwhile, I tried numerous ways to communicate with the moderator and others to understand what actions of mine led to another unreasonable ban. I did not receive any formal information, and all my efforts to realize what nature of content should or shouldn't be posted were futile.
Today, while discussing public personalities on the wall, I mentioned Pawan Kalyan, Chiranjeevi, and Balakrishna. These individuals are not only associated with politics; they are also well-known actors and public figures, with careers and public identities extending beyond politics. My discussion was about whether mentioning or posting pictures of such public figures could also lead to a ban, particularly when they can be discussed in both their entertainment and public/political contexts.
I absolutely agree that account moderation is undoubtedly necessary ,but authority comes the responsibility to act fairly, transparently and proportionately.
Being a long-term user and badge-holder, I abide by the rules and regulations of Zozo and I haven't involved in any kind of abuse in my 7 years of stay here.
However, the repeated bans and kicks on my id without providing a clear explanation or a genuine opportunity to seek the reason behind such harsh actions is forcing me to raise concerns about accountability and the misuse of administrative power.
It would be greatly appreciated if the higher authorities understand that this is not simply about losing access to an account. it is about upholding the fundamental principle of being treated fairly and being given a reasonable explanation when decision significantly affects one's participation on a platform, which has always been central to Zozo's management since the day I registered here seven years ago.
There is also a larger question that cannot be overloaded: if a user with seven years of experience here can find themselves facing such treatment, what protection, recourse, or voice does a new user have when confronted with a similar situation?
Therefore, I firmly believe that this deserves as open public conversation - not silence; thoughtful scrutiny - not dismissal; and accountability - not unchecked discretion. I invite everyone who has witnessed, experienced, or reflected on such conduct to speak openly and respectfully.
Because when authority crosses its boundaries, accountability must draw the line.
Because what happens to one user today can quietly become the precedent for everyone who follows tomorrow. Let the discussion begin. L
For just asking this question, I was banned...

et responsible action follow
For just asking this question, I was banned...
I think getting banned does not feel the same for everyone. Sometimes, viewing as an authority ban may seem legit but seeing it from a victim's frame it may be different. Especially for users, who are authentically friendly, cordial and well-spoken a ban might be definitely be rude, particularly when that's the same reward for ruthless abusers and harassers, who intentionally hurt others with some ulterior motives..
 
It is just my opinion , In India Mahatma Gandhi is not treated as a Political Leader. He is Father of Nation (India) first, then a Freedom Fighter. eader of the Indian Independence Movement against British rule. As such, he came to be considered “the father of the nation.” Gandhi is internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest (satyagraha) to achieve political and social progress.

May be he was once a Political Leader but he resigned from Politics well before and not even consider that as a political leader


Gandhi was certainly a major political leader during India's independence movement. He led or profoundly influenced major political campaigns such as Non-Cooperation, the Salt Satyagraha/Civil Disobedience Movement, and Quit India.

His philosophy of Satyagraha and nonviolent resistance is central to his historical legacy.


“In my opinion, when Mahatma Gandhi is discussed in the Indian context, I see him primarily as the Father of the Nation and as one of the foremost leaders of India's independence movement, rather than simply as a political leader or politician. Although Gandhi played a major political role during the freedom struggle, his legacy extends far beyond electoral or party politics. His ideas of nonviolence, Satyagraha, social reform, communal harmony, and service to society are an important part of how he is remembered in India and around the world.”


Gandhi can historically be described as a political leader and remembered in India primarily through the broader national and moral legacy associated with him.


May be here when we discuss about of Mahatma Gandhi in chat zozo we don't spread hatred on any nation or country or group or political party or caste or region or religion or race.

This is just my opinion. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will appreciate to accept
 
It is just my opinion , In India Mahatma Gandhi is not treated as a Political Leader. He is Father of Nation (India) first, then a Freedom Fighter. eader of the Indian Independence Movement against British rule. As such, he came to be considered “the father of the nation.” Gandhi is internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest (satyagraha) to achieve political and social progress.

May be he was once a Political Leader but he resigned from Politics well before and not even consider that as a political leader


Gandhi was certainly a major political leader during India's independence movement. He led or profoundly influenced major political campaigns such as Non-Cooperation, the Salt Satyagraha/Civil Disobedience Movement, and Quit India.

His philosophy of Satyagraha and nonviolent resistance is central to his historical legacy.


“In my opinion, when Mahatma Gandhi is discussed in the Indian context, I see him primarily as the Father of the Nation and as one of the foremost leaders of India's independence movement, rather than simply as a political leader or politician. Although Gandhi played a major political role during the freedom struggle, his legacy extends far beyond electoral or party politics. His ideas of nonviolence, Satyagraha, social reform, communal harmony, and service to society are an important part of how he is remembered in India and around the world.”


Gandhi can historically be described as a political leader and remembered in India primarily through the broader national and moral legacy associated with him.


May be here when we discuss about of Mahatma Gandhi in chat zozo we don't spread hatred on any nation or country or group or political party or caste or region or religion or race.

This is just my opinion. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will appreciate to accept
I agree with ur point of view. When we talk of Bapu, it's the father of our nation - the man that led the freedom struggle and the visionary that freed us from imperialistic and colonial power! Then seeing him as a politician in this case would be fundamentally flawed!
 
Because the admin/moderator of our room is not as resourceful, spontaneous and clear as you....
if you were banned, and then come back early, you're trying to circumvent the ban, therefore you'd get banned again. and again and again, until such time you finish the ban. Pretty simple really. And if said actor or actress is being talked about in their capacity as an actor they wont be banned. on the other hand, if its politics, that person will end up getting banned. I dont see why you're not grasping this train of thought.:think:
I understand the distinction you are making between discussing an actor in their entertainment capacity and discussing them in a political context. However, I still have one point of ambiguity that I would appreciate clarification on.

If actors who later entered politics can be discussed in the context of their entertainment careers, why would a general, non-political reference to them necessarily be treated as a political discussion? My intention was not to promote, criticize, demean, or make derogatory remarks about any political person or party.

I am simply trying to understand where the boundary is drawn. If the discussion is respectful and does not contain political campaigning, promotion, attacks, or derogatory content, I would appreciate knowing what specifically makes it fall under the political restriction.

I am happy to follow the room rules; I just want the rule to be clear so that I can participate without unintentionally crossing the line.
 
It is just my opinion , In India Mahatma Gandhi is not treated as a Political Leader. He is Father of Nation (India) first, then a Freedom Fighter. eader of the Indian Independence Movement against British rule. As such, he came to be considered “the father of the nation.” Gandhi is internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest (satyagraha) to achieve political and social progress.

May be he was once a Political Leader but he resigned from Politics well before and not even consider that as a political leader


Gandhi was certainly a major political leader during India's independence movement. He led or profoundly influenced major political campaigns such as Non-Cooperation, the Salt Satyagraha/Civil Disobedience Movement, and Quit India.

His philosophy of Satyagraha and nonviolent resistance is central to his historical legacy.


“In my opinion, when Mahatma Gandhi is discussed in the Indian context, I see him primarily as the Father of the Nation and as one of the foremost leaders of India's independence movement, rather than simply as a political leader or politician. Although Gandhi played a major political role during the freedom struggle, his legacy extends far beyond electoral or party politics. His ideas of nonviolence, Satyagraha, social reform, communal harmony, and service to society are an important part of how he is remembered in India and around the world.”


Gandhi can historically be described as a political leader and remembered in India primarily through the broader national and moral legacy associated with him.


May be here when we discuss about of Mahatma Gandhi in chat zozo we don't spread hatred on any nation or country or group or political party or caste or region or religion or race.

This is just my opinion. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will appreciate to accept
Thank you for taking the time to understand my point and for explaining it so clearly. I really appreciate your support and the balanced way you have presented the context.

My intention was never to create a political argument or offend anyone. I was simply sharing my perspective and trying to have a respectful discussion about Gandhi's historical and national significance.

I genuinely appreciate your response and clarification. Thank you again for taking the time to explain it in such a thoughtful and respectful manner.
 
Top