• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

When did you start chatting ?

Anonymous

Zzzzz
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, people, :D its been a while I have been online on chat rooms.I started chatting back in 2008 and it was all different those days. Zozo had a different name ." new chat world" I guess and it was starting to build up.I was not regular though :D took a break for a couple of years doing my masters and when I came back things are all different.Had lots of friends but don't know where they all went.But there are things or two I learned being all these years online on chat rooms 1.Don't just sit and chat learn different cultures and people,2.No matter how much you get exposed to things, just stay urself,3.It's ok to vent out your frustrations on strangers lool,4.Trust is something you should earn hard.5.Meanwhile also focus on career, personal life and find the balance between an online world and your freaking life ......And after all these years am still here posting this .just because I don't know what else to post and I just wanna share a few things :D

I started chatting in 2015 on zozo. Left for a while and got back now.

loooooooooooooool get back in da fences!!
to da left to da left:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

You know what....lol one of these days ..Im gonna stfu...and then you'll see.......one of these days....
but not today loooooooooool:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p