• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's your tree ???

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
Everyone of us has an attachment to a flower, shrub or tree since childhood. Just looking at it makes your mind at ease and takes you away from the reality. I loved to see the Japanese cherry blossom, mostly for its colour, but I havent seen it in real, so settling down for the flamboyant Flame of the forest - The reddish orange hue jus mesmerises !

images (7).jpeg

What's your tree ??

Everyone of us has an attachment to a flower, shrub or tree since childhood. Just looking at it makes your mind at ease and takes you away from the reality. I loved to see the Japanese cherry blossom, mostly for its colour, but I havent seen it in real, so settling down for the flamboyant Flame of the forest - The reddish orange hue jus mesmerises !

What's your tree ??
BANYAN TREE :) MAKE MYSELF STRONG & SUPPORT OTHERS ;)
1591951938354.gif

In tamil there is a saying "Muk-kanigal" Mango Tree, JackFruit Tree, Banana Tree. It gives me a good feel of nature and freshness when i see them in a bunch.

It is very rare to see all the three tree one place. If you do, then you are in a good fertile land.

We have these three in our farm in our Village which is Konaseema (Mini Kerala) in Andhra Pradesh :Like::fest::hearteyes:

This type of almonds are more expensive than any other type of almonds but tastes good.