• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's your take in new abortion law?

Lol taking Ipill will be killing of millions of sperms isn't it
You will blame a woman even for killing the baby before it entering the egg
Anyways topic is not precaution to avoid pregnancy
And as i told before it's not easy for a woman to abort her own child when she takes such a discussion she goes through a lot
Sperm don't have consciousness... But embryos have ... Ok let's end this discussion.. I was not arguing this thread is about my take on abortion... And I just defended my take from comments which were going against my thoughts

Sperm don't have consciousness... But embryos have ... Ok let's end this discussion.. I was not arguing this thread is about my take on abortion... And I just defended my take from comments which were going against my thoughts
Think wisely
Don't think the situation according to only ur view
And not everyone gonna think according to you
You must not have started it by pointing out Aurelia

Any Organism which has life and performs vital metabolic process is considered living. Virus, Bacterias dont have consciousness but considered living, plants dont have consciousness but considered living. Pre-Foetus doesnot have consciousness but considered living.
Anyways its everyones opinion.

I End the topic here.

Stay safe and Good.

THANK U.

Well, well, it should always be a woman's choice whether to give birth to a baby or abort it.

But if we talk about fetal development, research says that the higher structures of the brain that are necessary for consciousness, that are necessary to feel and sense anything start developing between 12 to 16th weeks, that is 3 to 4 months. So if a woman wants to abort this period is the best time, before 3 months, as the embryo doesn't have any consciousness, it doesn't feel any pain and it will be less invasive and the chances of health risks for the woman will be comparatively less.

After the 16th week, brain development continues till and around the 22nd week. It is only after this development the fetus will be able to sense and feel things around it. So between 4 months to a little over 5 months, abortion is ok as the embryo is still developing it doesn't have a sense of self. But abortion in this period can be invasive and is comparatively not healthy but still ok. Nothing wrong if a woman wants to opt for abortion before these 5 months. 5 months are more than sufficient to make a decision.

After these 5 months, a little over 2 or 3 weeks, the embryo will be fully formed and developed. It starts feeling what you feel, you are happy it is happy, you are sad it is sad. It is still a part of you but it got its own brain now. It just sits there rest of 3 or 4 months in the womb just to gain healthy weight. That is why premature deliveries after 6 months survive if given enough care. So after five months if a woman opts for abortion, in some countries it is mandated by the law to give anaesthesia to the fetus before doing an abortion. It will be invasive, it comes with health risks, and some women end up not conceiving again in the future.

So if a woman is opting for abortion after these 5 months, she must have some very strong reason. You had enough time to make a decision, you didn't use it, it is your fault. So if you don't have a good enough reason, well, you will know what to do if you are not a terrible human being. It is always your choice, so choose wisely.

Well, well, it should always be a woman's choice whether to give birth to a baby or abort it.

But if we talk about fetal development, research says that the higher structures of the brain that are necessary for consciousness, that are necessary to feel and sense anything start developing between 12 to 16th weeks, that is 3 to 4 months. So if a woman wants to abort this period is the best time, before 3 months, as the embryo doesn't have any consciousness, it doesn't feel any pain and it will be less invasive and the chances of health risks for the woman will be comparatively less.

After the 16th week, brain development continues till and around the 22nd week. It is only after this development the fetus will be able to sense and feel things around it. So between 4 months to a little over 5 months, abortion is ok as the embryo is still developing it doesn't have a sense of self. But abortion in this period can be invasive and is comparatively not healthy but still ok. Nothing wrong if a woman wants to opt for abortion before these 5 months. 5 months are more than sufficient to make a decision.

After these 5 months, a little over 2 or 3 weeks, the embryo will be fully formed and developed. It starts feeling what you feel, you are happy it is happy, you are sad it is sad. It is still a part of you but it got its own brain now. It just sits there rest of 3 or 4 months in the womb just to gain healthy weight. That is why premature deliveries after 6 months survive if given enough care. So after five months if a woman opts for abortion, in some countries it is mandated by the law to give anaesthesia to the fetus before doing an abortion. It will be invasive, it comes with health risks, and some women end up not conceiving again in the future.

So if a woman is opting for abortion after these 5 months, she must have some very strong reason. You had enough time to make a decision, you didn't use it, it is your fault. So if you don't have a good enough reason, well, you will know what to do if you are not a terrible human being. It is always your choice, so choose wisely.
I didn't know this... Will search about it

1656165983480.png

Firstly, I think that women should have right to make abortion. Secondly, this law doesn`t solve the problem. Women will continue to make them, but clandestinely or just go to another country where this is not forbidden. As far as I remember, they were legalized in 1973 and you think that before this, there weren`t abortions? Of course, they were, but clandestinely and usually after this women had infections or bleeding. So, I don`t know for whom this law is for.

.. instead of abortion its other way if woman don't want have this child ... after birth she can leave in hospital so automatically this child going for adoption to family who really wanna have a baby but for some reason they can't , cuz of health issues.. . Abortion should only have right when child is very sick and will born with many disabilities or from rape.
Nice statement

the fetus is believed to become a living soul after four months of gestation, and abortion after that point abortion should not be allowed.

the permissibility of abortion depends on factors such as time and extenuating circumstances
1.Before four months of gestation
2. Rape
3. Fetal deformity
4.threat to the woman's life.
Yes, I agree

It is similar to should a woman have right to kill her baby...? In my view there should be rules for unplanned pregnancy... Such people who do sex without protection and forget and call it a mistake... It is a big mistake and should be punishable... A kid shouldn't be our mistake without plan getting pregnant should be crime.. by mistake you are bringing a new life and you are not ready yet to take care of kid and you are not capable... Nobody should have right to kill
Using condoms doesn't promise ultimate protection. There can be tears or the woman may forget to take her pills.
Yes, the unborn child is living and has a right to live, but what if the child has some medical issues? Or if the parents are not capable of taking responsibility of the child.
What If the pregnancy was a result of rape? Should the woman bear the consequences of that
What if the parents have already completed their family and cannot afford more mouths to feed?
Its better to terminate the pregnancy then to bring a child in this world that will be neglected or unloved

Do female should have a right to abort? or they should not?

Note: Do not comment anything about INDIAN laws or its rules. This post is only to comment and speak about the recent fuzz from U.S. Supreme Court Leaked data " https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61313517 "

Any vulgar comments will be deleted without further questions, any fun or troll about abortion is not allowed in comment.
I believe it should be allowed if the pregnancy is accidental and the woman doesn’t want the child.

I DON’T believe it should be allowed based on a preference for a boy… which unfortunately happens in India… and that’s part of the reason for their MTF ratio being what it is.

Personally…. If it was ME… given that choice… I’d keep the girl… but that’s not necessarily any better. Whether a child is able to live or die shouldn’t be based on what’s between their legs.