• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHATS YOUR MOVIE OF THE MONTH

The Miracle ( 2015 )
IMG_7861.jpeg

A close friend of mine here suggested this movie “ The Miracle “ a Turkish movie on Netflix as it’s usually our topic of discussion about movies & music very often other than few gossips.

When I started watching I was all bored for initial 20 minutes and kept wondering how the hell she has suggested me this movie , but as I have faith in her taste I kept going and intrigued by this cinematic masterpiece of love, resilience , belief, enriching the human connections.

This is a movie about a teacher posted in a mountain village where there is no school! Actually it’s a smoke screen to think that, this movie is all about him. Nope, you will slowly realize that - this is not about him, but about a handicap. One of the standout feature in this movie is - his performance!!

When we are in an era of chest thumping graphical elevations, this movie is a cinematic bliss as it journey us through the wonderful cinematography and rollercoaster ride of laughs sometimes and put you in tears the next moment. The way of story telling and performances of all the characters and weird ( funny ) traditions of bride selection process and the culture all makes it worth the watch.

Some people have eyes in their hearts”, this movie is all about it.

It’s of 136 minutes in length and I bet it’s worth spending your time as it leaves an ever lasting impact to be a better human.

Note: I would not recommend this movie to folks under the age of 25, as it needs patience to watch.

If anyone watch this movie after this post, please let me know how you felt.

Thank you so much for suggesting this movie @Furiosa

The Miracle ( 2015 )
View attachment 202133

A close friend of mine here suggested this movie “ The Miracle “ a Turkish movie on Netflix as it’s usually our topic of discussion about movies & music very often other than few gossips.

When I started watching I was all bored for initial 20 minutes and kept wondering how the hell she has suggested me this movie , but as I have faith in her taste I kept going and intrigued by this cinematic masterpiece of love, resilience , belief, enriching the human connections.

This is a movie about a teacher posted in a mountain village where there is no school! Actually it’s a smoke screen to think that, this movie is all about him. Nope, you will slowly realize that - this is not about him, but about a handicap. One of the standout feature in this movie is - his performance!!

When we are in an era of chest thumping graphical elevations, this movie is a cinematic bliss as it journey us through the wonderful cinematography and rollercoaster ride of laughs sometimes and put you in tears the next moment. The way of story telling and performances of all the characters and weird ( funny ) traditions of bride selection process and the culture all makes it worth the watch.

It’s of 136 minutes in length and I bet it’s worth spending your time as it leaves an ever lasting impact to be a better human.

Note: I would not recommend this movie to folks under the age of 25, as it needs patience to watch.

Some people have eyes in their heart ❤

I haven't seen this movie yet!!
But its always nice to read your writings redwine ✨ your Picks are always worth to spend time with.

The Miracle ( 2015 )
View attachment 202133

I knew you will love it. ❤️

1000020461.jpg
This month I have watched Road House..for jake..and the mainly for connor...i did not expect this from connor...his character was hilarious...nice one.

Last edited: