• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHATS YOUR MOVIE OF THE MONTH

Aphrodite

HADES'S REAL LIFE WIFE and Co Owner of Chatzozo
Staff member
Administrator
MV5BNDVhYjUxNWYtYmZjNS00YjVmLWI0Y2YtYTJhNjVlNzYwZWUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzOTY1NTc@._V1_.jpg

Farmer Hasari Pal (Om Puri) moves his family to Calcutta to start a new life. Settling in the city's poorest area (the "city of joy"), he finds Texan doctor Max (Patrick Swayze), who has been assaulted and robbed, lying in the street. Hasari takes him to his district, where the homeless and lepers live. Max becomes friends with Hasari and clinic doctor Joan (Pauline Collins), and Hasari gets a job as a rickshaw driver. Max soon plunges into his new life.

My choice is Evil Dead Rise since am a horror fan. This punch dialogue also from the movie "Open the door like you opened your legs"

View attachment 141837
Farmer Hasari Pal (Om Puri) moves his family to Calcutta to start a new life. Settling in the city's poorest area (the "city of joy"), he finds Texan doctor Max (Patrick Swayze), who has been assaulted and robbed, lying in the street. Hasari takes him to his district, where the homeless and lepers live. Max becomes friends with Hasari and clinic doctor Joan (Pauline Collins), and Hasari gets a job as a rickshaw driver. Max soon plunges into his new life.
I am just continuing a Hollywood web ... The Walking Dead ......... Only 3 seasons to finish

The movie of June month is extraction 2 and for the next month it'll be Mission Impossible: Death Reckoning part one..

Last edited:
My choice is Evil Dead Rise since am a horror fan. This punch dialogue also from the movie "Open the door like you opened your legs"
Gosh i did watch it today and i just hated that damn smileeeee of hers !! And its not jsut about jumpscarws but its soo bloody :p
Ps. I could still pictured out the smile :mad:

The Whale (Brendan Fraser) - I liked it very much. It's been a long time since I watched a movie that left an impression on me.

View attachment 141837
more story exist which can inspire you

View attachment 141837
Leo

View attachment 141837
Leo (Bloody Sweet) ❤