• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's your ideal date ?

rits_

Bêjéwèlëd
VIP
Posting Freak
The perfect date may be different for different people.

what’s your idea of the perfect date?

Let us know!

for me
it's museum dates

f9aef7e1838c5f24c42475393e9320e3.jpg
or dancing in the rain
dfa4278b88865ae435f8ab488b79bff7.jpg
or reading a fictional novel together
f209e06ee5fd18ce12e9a2315baf5348.jpg

or watching fireworks together.
ff3f20e5e9e0bd13d8671ef72bb12a35.jpg

Keeps changing with age.
In my 20s, a movie, dinner, late-night cosy talks.
In my 30s, spending some time together . A quite wine and dine by candlelight right below the shining stars with soft music in the background.
Now, Depends on the situation. A long drive, natural place, music, and candlelight dinner, sitting on the beach, taking a long walk, cuddling, long conversations, sipping a drink while listening to music.:cool:

Keeps changing with age.
In my 30s, spending some time together . A quite wine and dine by candlelight right below the shining stars with soft music in the background.
Now, Depends on the situation. A long drive, natural place, music, and candlelight dinner, sitting on the beach, taking a long walk, cuddling, long conversations, sipping a drink while listening to music.:cool:
b347065ee6b34a2dde5ac80bf2659caf.jpg

Keeps changing with age.
Ye to Dil ki baat h :think: