• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whats your favourite career you still work with

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Everyone has a dream career option for some pepole it wont happen. But love your job in a particular way. you may work at diff workspaces and field share your the different field you work with. And why you love that.

I love to be a full stack developer, but at the moment I am in the field of designing, started learning on daily basis, hope will become a full stack developer in few years . I am fond of programming rather than designing. hope one day it will happen in my life :)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. My first work was a R.O service mechanic still i safe the first service charge by a customer for free service by company (100 rs)
2. Worked as a operator in a mechanical industry
3. Worked as a super market manager ( part time to help my study)
4. Worked as a stock manager in cosmetics distribution centre (part time )
5. Asst Professor electrical dept
6. Data analyst in core industry

Among all those i love that professor part i love to teach electrical.:heart1:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575386124483.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575386124483.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 209
Bijali k sath khelna
Mujhe galat matt samjhna
Bijli koi ladki nahi
Electricity hai

RAILWAY ELECTRIFICATION - Toughest n risky job.

First day my uncle (
DGM of one of d PSU which belongs to rly dpt) introduced me to his staff n contractor(who taken present rly project) now on wards he's JE (Electrical dpt) for this project take care of him. That day i walked around 8 km on rly track i hate myself coz i dont like rlys even i dont prefer rly journey but never give up.

I started my career as a Junior engineer vth zero knowledge but every day i learnt new things n faced lot of challenges, continuously i worked 36 hrs for erection of railway height gauge most memorable moment in my lyf. Finally i completed 10 km project successfully.

long lasting memory
that railway tracks n electrified lines exist forever :heart1:

zero to key role my voyage will remain forever.

Attachments

• OHE.jpg
    OHE.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 208
Everyone has a dream career option for some pepole it wont happen. But love your job in a particular way. you may work at diff workspaces and field share your the different field you work with. And why you love that.
I WANT TO BE A PILOT BUT LANDED IN DIGITAL MARKETING AND DATA SCIENCE.I USED TO TRAVELS A LOT IN PLANE AS A PASSENGER BUT NOT AS A PILOT :p

1. My first work was a R.O service mechanic still i safe the first service charge by a customer for free service by company (100 rs)
2. Worked as a operator in a mechanical industry
3. Worked as a super market manager ( part time to help my study)
4. Worked as a stock manager in cosmetics distribution centre (part time )
5. Asst Professor electrical dept
6. Data analyst in core industry

Among all those i love that professor part i love to teach electrical.:heart1:
TEACHING IS A GREAT SKILL AND ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO EXPLAIN ALL WITH PATIENCE BUT FROM RO SERVICE TO DATA ANALYST SHOWS UR JOB DEDICATION SKILL :Like:

I love being a web designer. I really enjoy it as much as possible. In my opinion, this is one of those professions that gives you unusual opportunities you are constantly engaged in visualizing your imagination and not only your imagination. My path in this profession is not easy. I spent a lot of effort to get the result I have at the moment. I want to tell you that it's worth it. Early in my career I even redrew the event template flyer free. I can tell you with certainty that it was not very easy too. But I am very happy with the result!

Last edited:
In order to understand exactly how to make eBooks, videos, and other online teaching aids more effective in engaging your students and helping to raise your school's educational standards, it's important to understand just what makes a good or video tutorial. There are many factors at play when creating an engaging multimedia program for your classroom. One of the key elements is the ability of the teacher to control the pace of the lesson through careful planning and pacing - https://www.labroots.com/trending/health-and-medicine/18914/improve-online-teaching-pandemic . EBooks and other videos that are carefully planned will allow your students to move through the material at their own speed, pausing if necessary and skipping ahead when necessary. This will help to keep the classroom more orderly and will create a better learning environment for all of your classroom's students

Last edited:
My Dream Job! My dream job is to be a fashion designer, because I think its fun and it is also a way to express the creative side of you. As well as all of that I want to be a fashion designer.The skills I would need to be a successful fashion designer are: communication skills, be good at drawing, be able to work under pressure and be imaginative. I think those are the main skills I would need to become a good fashion designer.

I just recently started to work on my startup, and I hope that I'll be able to succeed because I'm really into what I'm doing, and I'd like to quit my current job. I've already found SEO Services Cork to help me promote my project once I'm finished, and I'm pretty sure that I won't regret choosing SEO as my marketing strategy because it's one of the best tools that have a long-term result.

Wow, I am absolutely amazed by the capabilities of Local Rank Tracker https://seranking.com/local-rank-tracker.html! It has truly revolutionized the way I track and analyze my website's search engine rankings. The accuracy and real-time updates provided by this tool are simply unmatched. Not to mention, the user-friendly interface makes it a breeze to navigate and access insightful data.
Thanks a lot for help!

Last edited:
I am working as a Data Centre Administrator
But
I love teaching. I still sometimes teach Python