• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

whats your favorite body part of your opposite sex and what you would like to do on it?

U have forgot to mention broad chest of a man, which is wide spread n a girl can play on it, relax on him placing my head, listening to his heartbeat, kissing all over chest, pull his hair to irritate him haha, oh god that's my most favourite place, it's the safest place when u hug him.
Disclsimer: no animal(men) and their chest hair were harmed in this process:Laugh1:

Disclsimer: no animal(men) and their chest hair were harmed in this process:Laugh1:
It's one of the teasing process, to play with him n cuddle more not being harsh but smoothly handling him with lot of kisses :Laugh1::holiday:little bit hair on chest makes me wild haha