• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whats wrong with this picture

Hahaha I don't see anything wrong in that ....
But what I see is you are roaming ... I mean your phone is in roaming... Means you are not home ... Hahha
You opened something else in the first tab of incognito .. so it might be this forum ... This second tab is just for this post purpose for now :Cwl: after taking an ss , you either close it or you use it ...
Or that you have your earphones plugged in you might watch something .. or just simply waiting for comments on your post

Time detail should come on left corner . Telling as per my phone that's is the only difference, I m finding from this. :Cwl:

Hahaha I don't see anything wrong in that ....
But what I see is you are roaming ... I mean your phone is in roaming... Means you are not home ... Hahha
You opened something else in the first tab of incognito .. so it might be this forum ... This second tab is just for this post purpose for now :Cwl: after taking an ss , you either close it or you use it ...
Or that you have your earphones plugged in you might watch something .. or just simply waiting for comments on your post
Nope , haha nope lol , but nice observation . But this one is so cool , try again friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I got it incognito .it should be in smaller case not a upper case :Cwl: . I mean this "I" to "i" :selfie:

Will be saved learn more is missing :Cwl: :selfie: as per my laptop incognito mode.i can find many answers

How to take screenshot in Incognito mode in Chrome​

Google Chrome doesn’t allow users to take screenshots in incognito mode on Android smartphones for privacy reasons. But if you want to remove this restriction, you can easily do so for the browser.

In this step-by-step guide, we will show you to do enable taking screenshots even in the Incognito mode in Chrome browsers on your Android smartphone.

To allow screenshots for incognito tabs, we will have to alter the settings of Chrome Android using flags. Do note that the flag menu has experimental features, including the one we will be using. This means that sometimes the feature may crash or doesn’t work but that has not been the case in our testing.

Take Screenshot in Chrome Incognito Mode

Step 1: Open Google Chrome on your Android smartphone.

Step 2: In the Chrome app, tap on the address bar and enter the following:

chrome://flags
Chrome-Incognito-Screenshot-1

Step 3: Now, in the search bar at the top of the page, look for “Incognito Screenshot.”

Step 4: For the flag named “Incognito Screenshot,” click on the drop-down menu beneath it and select “Enabled.”

Chrome-Incognito-Screenshot-3

You will now be asked to relaunch the Chrome app on your device for the changes to take effect. Tap on the “Relaunch” button at the bottom and the app will reopen. You will now be able to take screenshots even in the Incognito mode.