• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's wrong with people?

Tomato Fellow

Wellknown Ace
Almost everyone of us might have come up with few blokes seeking way too much attention. People are different, and we accept that too. But this very phenomena has found its way exponentially with respect to Social Media, YouTube, or simply, wherever people have visibility. This forum is nowhere spared.

Seen people posting content from other places, and passing it as their own. It does not end their, they don't even give credits. People, if you are here on Forum, why don't you respect it, and contribute something worthy. If not worthy, at least do not contribute $#iT! If it's all for the badges, then maybe, it's time for the C-Suite (the Admin Team) to look into that. I did raise a similar issue in the past, and nothing has happened much.

We really need people/folks/blokes to pitch in with ideas, that can lead us to a proper "Appreciation Point" system. I feel few chatters do a part time job in the chat, just hanging with the ID, and do a full time job here, sending "worthless" messages or responding "worthlessly" to message, and keep posting thread after thread in a never ending continuous loop.

@Administrator - Hoping that you will seek people's advice on how to curb "unnecessary" and "pointed-focused" threads.

Almost everyone of us might have come up with few blokes seeking way too much attention. People are different, and we accept that too. But this very phenomena has found its way exponentially with respect to Social Media, YouTube, or simply, wherever people have visibility. This forum is nowhere spared.

Seen people posting content from other places, and passing it as their own. It does not end their, they don't even give credits. People, if you are here on Forum, why don't you respect it, and contribute something worthy. If not worthy, at least do not contribute $#iT! If it's all for the badges, then maybe, it's time for the C-Suite (the Admin Team) to look into that. I did raise a similar issue in the past, and nothing has happened much.

We really need people/folks/blokes to pitch in with ideas, that can lead us to a proper "Appreciation Point" system. I feel few chatters do a part time job in the chat, just hanging with the ID, and do a full time job here, sending "worthless" messages or responding "worthlessly" to message, and keep posting thread after thread in a never ending continuous loop.

@Administrator - Hoping that you will seek people's advice on how to curb "unnecessary" and "pointed-focused" threads.

No one cares..No one listens .. Nothing will happen @Tomato Fellow !!

Many threads have been posted here about what to post and what not to post in the forum. But no one listens, in the end some people get banned for not listening.But with a little cooperation, a lot of good things can be posted in the forum...many again,Copies the post from Insta,Fb,but it can also be made by thereself, although we don't know whose post it can be.I would say that these copied posts should be stopped.

Many threads have been posted here about what to post and what not to post in the forum. But no one listens, in the end some people get banned for not listening.But with a little cooperation, a lot of good things can be posted in the forum...many again,Copies the post from Insta,Fb,but it can also be made by thereself, although we don't know whose post it can be.I would say that these copied posts should be stopped.
Exactly mate.
And worst of all, there have been threads that have more or less similar to other threads. People who are not following rules and regulations should be first warned by deducting 20% points, and for a second mistake 50% points, and handing them a ban forever. It can definitely bring some changes.

People should realize that forum is for discussion of thoughts. Few people might say that, the forum is not having enough threads. But one shouldn't forget that, new users keep coming, and few old ones leave. If a worthy material is on the surface, no matter how old it is, people would still love to read. There is a heightened need for us to draft a comprehensive "To Do's" and "Not to Do" things, and push it forward for that to be implemented.

Maybe, an introduction/increase in "thread moderators" can help ease the spam.

Too big i skip school classes for this kind of essays

Exactly mate.
And worst of all, there have been threads that have more or less similar to other threads. People who are not following rules and regulations should be first warned by deducting 20% points, and for a second mistake 50% points, and handing them a ban forever. It can definitely bring some changes.

People should realize that forum is for discussion of thoughts. Few people might say that, the forum is not having enough threads. But one shouldn't forget that, new users keep coming, and few old ones leave. If a worthy material is on the surface, no matter how old it is, people would still love to read. There is a heightened need for us to draft a comprehensive "To Do's" and "Not to Do" things, and push it forward for that to be implemented.

Maybe, an introduction/increase in "thread moderators" can help ease the spam.
Although there are currently two chat moderators in the forum,none of them open their threads due to lack of time, but they have warned everyone about this many times but no one listens,many have already lost their points, many have lost their accounts,many are still mute.

Although there are currently two chat moderators in the forum,none of them open their threads due to lack of time, but they have warned everyone about this many times but no one listens,many have already lost their points, many have lost their accounts,many are still mute.
Maybe... increasing the number of Thread Moderators is a good idea. At least, we can have them on rotational basis