• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's with that name?!

How did you come up with your Chat / Forum Id?

• Total voters
my previous nick was sathan. i tried for lucifer as i am a big fan of the series lucifer . but it was un available so thought about putting lucifer in my motgertongue so sathan :Devil:
recently i changed my nick no spcl reason. but for this i took about a whole week :emo:

i've always used the pseudo "Sexy Rose" even when i was admin in my old chat site ,when i came to ZoZo ,i used it and it was my VIP and Mod name until i was made Admin and became Aphrodite to stat and keep the traditional theme of Greek mythology

I've seen that Aphrodite,Hades,Zeus all these ppl had Greek names...so I've thought why only Greek and why not Roman lol.....this is why I chose MINERVA.
Minerva is the Roman equivalent of the Greek goddess, Athena ,the female admin before i was made admin was Athena . we do have another admin (when he comes and goes ) called Minos.
Zeus Roman equivalent is Jupiter
Hades Roman equivalent is Pluto
Aphrodite Roman equivalent is Venus
Poseidon Roman equivalent is Neptune

I liked a girl id here. Almost in love. He or she, hardly showed any interest in me. I left Zozo for few months, then returned back with a new resolution not to get emotionally attached with anyone. And that helps me now. So Rajat Returns.

Minerva is the Roman equivalent of the Greek goddess, Athena ,the female admin before i was made admin was Athena . we do have another admin (when he comes and goes ) called Minos.
Zeus Roman equivalent is Jupiter
Hades Roman equivalent is Pluto
Aphrodite Roman equivalent is Venus
Poseidon Roman equivalent is Neptune
Yeah by the time i was trying to register... Athena wasn't available for me .

Probably that is also a reason why I chose Minerva.

my previous nick was sathan. i tried for lucifer as i am a big fan of the series lucifer . but it was un available so thought about putting lucifer in my motgertongue so sathan :Devil:
recently i changed my nick no spcl reason. but for this i took about a whole week :emo:
Lol Lucifer and Lucifer Morningstar both were my old IDs. I am not using them anymore. Should I delete them for you :Cwl:.

I keep seeing all these unique names and am curious about how or why they chose their nick.
If you have a story, feel free to share... Pompoms !!
I used to be very cautious and think about it for more than a week. But this happened only for first 50 ID's or so.

Now it's just whatever comes into mind :Cwl:

I thought my nick means male sex worker....i could have kept gigolo or something of that sort but wanted desi tadka in it... therefore came up with this:Cwl:
I thought it would be cool and will showcase my true will here.....but

Later i came to know that it means a person whose wife is dead in punjabi:Cwl::cry1:
And it's not cool for girls...they usually stay away from such nicks:Cwl:
So yeah stuck with it.... it's s same across all platforms:Cwl::Cwl:
Now that you cleared it up, i can make fun of your nick without any guilt :Cwl:

I keep seeing all these unique names and am curious about how or why they chose their nick.
If you have a story, feel free to share... Pompoms !!
I registered wid kiara during midnyt !!! N it was cute , I don't watch movies I was nt aware of kiara advani when in chatroom ppl tagged n said advani then I searched n I saw tat oh she is actress !!! Well I love my real name tat too starts wid k ❤️ As my real name starts wid k my frnds calls me kira kiii kiru kiara bcz all r similar to my real name !!❤️