• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's ur blood group ...?

What's ur blood group ?

• Total voters
My blood didn't even formed group... Will say u when it formed group.... My blood didn't have time to form group and name it.. Cause it's always busy 24/7 in flowing throughout my body :cool1:

Mine is O+ !!!
The quality you ask comes mainly from the absence of antigen A or B(antigens determine the blood group) and presence of both A and B antibodies in plasma.

So, what really is happening here is that O can donate to any other blood group because it doesn't have any antigen to trigger antibodies in acceptor body.

But, the catch is it can only receive blood from a group which doesn't have any antigen on its RBC due to the fact that O blood group reacts to both A and B blood group. So O can ONLY recieve from O.
cfeaa08b-ad66-4f53-bb2a-bd2b7e4ce1e2.jpg
:angel: Same Sissoo Mine is "O+ve" to ...... we are optimistic +ve... :heart1:

quotes.png

Last edited:
Mine is O+ !!!
The quality you ask comes mainly from the absence of antigen A or B(antigens determine the blood group) and presence of both A and B antibodies in plasma.

So, what really is happening here is that O can donate to any other blood group because it doesn't have any antigen to trigger antibodies in acceptor body.

But, the catch is it can only receive blood from a group which doesn't have any antigen on its RBC due to the fact that O blood group reacts to both A and B blood group. So O can ONLY recieve from O.
Be positive

Mine is O+ !!!

Be positive