• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the most expensive gift you got?:)

images (3).jpeg

Oh, man! The most expensive gift I ever got was a brand new smartphone from my parents for my birthday. It totally caught me off guard, but I was stoked!

Hey there! My friends surprised me on my 25th birthday with a brand new, top-of-the-line gaming laptop. I was over the moon because I've been drooling over that beauty for ages. The best part? They had secretly saved up for months to get it for me, and it meant so much more knowing how much effort they put into it. It's funny how sometimes the most valuable gifts aren't just about the price tag, but the thought and love behind them. Sure, it's awesome to receive expensive stuff, but the sentimental value can't be beaten. So, in return I ordered some custom picture shirts for my friends with our photos on them. I hope they'll like it.