• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHATS THE HOTTEST THING U HV DONE R EXPERIENCED WITH A STRANGER WHILE TRAVEL

:Laugh1::Laugh1:it happened during the time of my summer vacation ,when im travelling in bus a couple having romance at the back seat and i thought they are husband n wife but later i got a clarity that they are eloping couple with having a wrong affair:rofl1::rofl1:
how u feel awkward excited or enjoyed the travel lol

Last edited:
lol who said i never travel..
its like long back when i was travelling to banglr in bus ,i have a guy sitting in the opposite front row to me...
i saw him at the boarding having smoke n i wanted to have a smoke but am not carrying any...
the guy got my attention n he changed his seat next to me... am like mmmm okay fine u can have a seat...

• slowly we build a good conversation .. its long whole nyt journey...
  • his eyes grabbed my attention n am trying to look into his eyes in the dark...
  • he slowly holds my hands n trying to keep me warm... hmmmm okay let me spill the beans we had intimated situations...
  • we had smoke up in the break...
  • i enjoyed the moment that nyt was fun...
  • finally reached the destination...said good bye to each other
  • no exchange of numbers... bcoz we both knew that was the end of our journey...

The End to my journey with a stranger
.well let me know when u plan ur travel next lol

i had such exp but terribly missed two times caz of late decision to do or not lol