• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whats the funniest thing that happened while you travel in public bus?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know few people might yell at me for starting this topic? But i can't get off that incident from my mind after hearing that cracked up story. HAHAHA, i will let u know once this post reach more than 10 comments.

Until then, you should share your funny story/weird story which you have saw while you travel.

I know few people might yell at me for starting this topic? But i can't get off that incident from my mind after hearing that cracked up story. HAHAHA, i will let u know once this post reach more than 10 comments.

Until then, you should share your funny story/weird story which you have saw while you travel.
:Dtm:

The weird thing that happened to me on the bus was when a girl turned round to me and said: "You smell like strawberry's, can I eat you?" out loud on a busy bus. The girl in question had Downes syndrome and other passengers seemed to take offence or were shocked at what she'd said to me. I just calmly replied I'd rather you didn't, but I hear real strawberry's taste nicer, to which I got from the girl "You're funny, I like you!"

Weird to me because no one has ever asked if they could eat me before, and certainly not on a busy bus!

:angel: 10 comments for a story' I'm ready to spam

I was on my way to aunts house in a bus,I saw a boy tired and heavily loaded with books with a mobile in hand for checking his messages or anything !

Suddenly a guy comes from behind(we usually have two compartments in a bus, one for women and the other is for men, so he came from it), Slaps one bhaiya hard and shouted in a brotherly tone “Didn’t Dad ask you to not to use the phone in the bus? I will tell this to Dad” takes the phone and tries to gets out from the bus.

He, understood the situation in no time, came to his conscious as if nothing had happened, tried to look calm as his slap didn’t cause pain to him, slapped him back harder and took back my phone saying “Sorry bro, Your plan is a solid failure”

P.S: Needless to say, he was a mobile snatcher and he played a tactic to steal the phone. :giggle: