• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the best part of being hurt by someone?

Butter Bun

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Ik it's odd ! But, the essence in knowing only a person whom you really care has the ability to hurt you is beautiful. Masculinity of men and beauty of an Unfazed women both seem to be vulnerable around few who can break your heart with jus a sentence, and yet I find it wow !! its so fucking beautiful.

With a whirlwind of emotions, I want someone to Fall in love with a man who isn't afraid to show is feminine side, when he's down on his haunches and jus wanna hold your feet, caress in silence. ...

Ummm.. Its' jus my perspective, please do pour out yours coz its been long ! and Gossip girl is getting me fucked in all ways possible..........

Ik it's odd ! But, the essence in knowing only a person whom you really care has the ability to hurt you is beautiful. Masculinity of men and beauty of an Unfazed women both seem to be vulnerable around few who can break your heart with jus a sentence, and yet I find it wow !! its so fucking beautiful.

With a whirlwind of emotions, I want someone to Fall in love with a man who isn't afraid to show is feminine side, when he's down on his haunches and jus wanna hold your feet, caress in silence. ...

Ummm.. Its' jus my perspective, please do pour out yours coz its been long ! and Gossip girl is getting me fucked in all ways possible..........
I'm sorry babe I left my feelings at home before coming here and Tough Guy Turned Into Lover Boy haha :Cwl: :smirking:

You deserve love!

You deserve affection

You deserve attention

You deserve to be happy!!

Repeat these to yourself until you get it.

This will help you

The best part of being hurt by someone is often the opportunity for personal growth and resilience that comes from overcoming the pain. It can lead to a deeper understanding of oneself and others, fostering empathy and wisdom.

Fortunately I have never given any opportunity to anyone to hurt me or my emotions or for that matter my pride. I guess everyone might think of me as a closed person but I am not. It's just that I don't give that much liberty to any person per say to be able to hurt me in any which ways.

There is no best part being hurt by someone.
Hurt comes because of "Judgment=thinking=comparision" trying or wanting to be perfect as per own terms.

Just Look things "As it is", When you look things "as it is" there will be no comparision,
if there is no comparision there is Love<Compassion=relationship>

Understanding Comparision<Hurt> is Love<Compassion=relationship=totality="AS IT IS">

When love awakens in one's heart, letting it go is like giving death. No need to hurt.
Aw, that's such a heartfelt sentiment! Letting go of love can feel like saying goodbye to a little piece of our heart. But hey, let's keep the love alive in our memories and cherish the beautiful moments we shared. After all, love never truly dies; it just finds new ways to sparkle in our lives! ✨