• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the best and worst gossip you've heard on zozo about someone ?

Butter Bun

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
With boredom at its peaks and some inspiration from Coffee with Karan, since I'm unable to host "Gossips with butter" this is what I've ended up with.

You can tag a person and ask them to say a gossip they've heard about you or anyone, You can also tag any random user to hear some spicy gossips.

Lets roll !

With boredom at its peaks and some inspiration from Coffee with Karan, since I'm unable to host "Gossips with butter" this is what I've ended up with.

You can tag a person and ask them to say a gossip they've heard about you or anyone, You can also tag any random user to hear some spicy gossips.

Lets roll !
I have no tym for gossip donno y :Drunk: I m always in irritating everyone:giggle: I pm less I avoid bcz if I'll do pm then I can talk one to two person and on wall I can chat n eat brain of every person !!:holiday:

Lets roll !
Best gossip: Illusion is in a relationship with few ppls :Drunk:( haha i have no problem with few may bf's.. but problem is they all r my frnds not bf :confused: )

Wrst gossip: 1) Illusion shared her pic to user fr impress thm
2) illusion do sexting with mod n admin just for her benefit
Etc.....

the best: I took a trip to San Francisco with a vip and her father chauffeured us around town. she was from Philippines but somehow her father knew where to drive us. :unamused:

the worst: Hades is banging every vip chick in pmz. I've only banged one, and I hate being in pm.

Last edited:
Dis is true not gossip :Drunk: there is no chota kid at my home , I m sbse chota bcha :giggle:
ohk ohk kiddo :giggle:
the best: I took a trip to San Francisco with a vip and her father chauffeured us around town. she was from Korea but somehow her father knew where to drive us. :unamused:

the worst: Hades is banging every vip chick in pmz. I've only banged one, and I hate being in pm.
who the heck made this much long gossip dude (talking abt the first one)
i wanna know wht was the reaction of aphrodite on this tell me hades :giggle:

ALSO ONE QUESTION MORE ADDED JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MET ROSE IN REAL LIFE :Dream1:

ALSO ONE QUESTION MORE ADDED JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MET ROSE IN REAL LIFE :Dream1:
The entire gossip story is hidden in one of the older threads, don't remember the thread name but it goes on and on for pages!!
@Hades summed it up in a sentence haha

i knew exactly where he was and what he was doing ,so when i found out ,i called her out and humilated her in front of everyone,Her dumbass never left the philipinnes and plus she knew Damn well me and Hades were together . she wasnt the first female to say she was with him ,there was also one we called Crazy Carrie she thought she was in a relationship with Hades to but then she moved on to Minos.
I often got pm's telling me Hades was cheating on me with ss of what he would say in the main

i knew exactly where he was and what he was doing ,so when i found out ,i called her out and humilated her in front of everyone,Her dumbass never left the philipinnes and plus she knew Damn well me and Hades were together . she wasnt the first female to say she was with him ,there was also one we called Crazy Carrie she thought she was in a relationship with Hades to but then she moved on to Minos
yes thats the one, I said she was from Korea, meant the philippines. but yeah, I always get the crazy bitches. :hitthewall::facepalm:

the best: I took a trip to San Francisco with a vip and her father chauffeured us around town. she was from Philippines but somehow her father knew where to drive us. :unamused:

Worst is best for laugh therapy :giggle:

Well, well, long post alert :bandid:.

Best gossip?? I don't know about that. I had only the worst gossip. Most of them affected me mentally.

Worst gossip 1: Kamini is a shemale. This one is trending for the last few weeks. I was in Tamil room a few days ago and out of the blue, a guest ID called me shemale on the wall and I politely said I am not a shemale. I also heard from someone in the Tamil room that it happened when I was not there too. I just wonder why shemale? I mean I understand some badgeless females are gays, some are males with kinks or just males. But most shemale IDs I observed are very open about them being a shemale. So whoever started gossiping about me being a shemale could have called me gay or fake, but they called me shemale. I think they have a fetish for shemales, maybe they want to do a shemale or want to be done by shemale, that is why maybe I am a shemale for them :giggle:. And today like most days and like most people I saw myself stark naked. Guess what? I am not a shemale.

It is not that the tag bothers me, I had tags put on me before, but most people who used to be warm toward me stopped talking to me in the last few weeks, maybe because of this rumour or whatever other rumours they heard. So it started affecting me so much.

Worst gossip 2: Kamini is nosy. This one is true but not in all cases. I get nosy when I started to like someone or really care for them. And I am very curious about people's experiences as it gives me different perspectives on things so I get nosy because of that too. But the funny thing is the people who called me nosy, sometimes they also get nosy. So should I call it hypocrisy??

Worst gossip 3: Kamini backbitches about people. It is true though. There were instances when some people came to me (mostly females) and asked me about certain people (mostly guys) and I would tell them what kinda people they are and if I had any bad experiences with them I would share them. And there were instances if I find someone close to me in the company of a person I had a bad experience with I would tell them to be cautious. But I never asked someone to maintain distance from someone just because I had bad days with them, I would never say that. Technically whatever negative you say about a person behind their back is backbitching.

So yeah, Kamini backbitches. But here is a good thing about me, if I had a bad experience, I will say it to your face first, I don't act good to people's faces and then go talk bad behind their backs. And another good thing is if I backbitch about someone I remember what I shared with another person so if that someone confronts me about it, I would tell them what I exactly said. I don't put on an act and say "I am innocent, I didn't say anything, I am a good person". And most backbiting, I do it in my threads and I don't name people in them to keep their privacy.

This affected me because people add ingredients to spice things up. Some people used to share their experiences with me and I would share mine, then they go to another person and would twist what I said into something more horrible. People tend to do that for whatever reason.

Funny thing, the people who called me nosy and said that I backbitch were technically backbitching about me.

Worst gossip 4: Kamini badmouths people. Someone told me that they heard I was badmouthing about someone and I was like "oh, really??". I don't abuse people mostly, I have very very high tolerance levels (doesn't mean I don't know slang) and I don't like giving tags to people. And definitely don't abuse people behind their backs. If I have a problem with someone, I will definitely make a statement to their face, not to their back. For example like this:

1662315098962.png

That's like 50% of the msg, but it is enough to give an idea, I don't hide my dark side. That was the rudest I have been in my life to someone. I dropped the F-bombs over 100 times in that msg.

Worst gossip 5: It was not public but very few know about it but it hurt me. So there was this person who told someone, "everyone is behind Kamini for sexting but she is after me for sexting". It hurt me because I admired this person, I cared for the well-being of this individual, I never asked for sexting and never gave a reason to give that impression in Pvt ever before that. This person used to flirt for fun and sometimes joked about booking a room on the wall, so I used to joke on the wall too and sometimes joked about him not knowing even the flavours of condoms and stopping by the medical store to buy one for him on the wall. Now, who was after who exactly??

Dumb gossip: A badgeless female ID pinged me and asked about me sleeping with Suraj. Except I never bumped into someone with that name in my entire life. And I was disgusted about it, I mean there were times I wanted to meet up with people from here and have sex with them but I never did because those feelings only lasted for a very short time. But Suraj?? Come on!! Who the heck is that??

Then after a few days, I figured there used to be an ID Suraj with a dick in the DP that used to ping me and never got replies from me, he actually came in that female ID and asked me that :facepalm:. The funny thing is Suraj was in this female ID's friend list. So was he doing himself? :rofl1:

Last edited: