• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what's going on in the hindi room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be also always with Jupiter only.. I saw many times
Ok I am agree with you .But what was happening from last 2-3 days ..do u know about it ??
A girl who is new in this site struggling to connect with people.. she was trying to take help from admins and vip users, she was crying, also his health was also not good.
Gangster should not have to behave like that with that girl.. It's a crime she is in depression. It's not a justice.
Gangster Vs Jupiter
I will be always against Gangster why because whatever he has done with that girl is literally crime. She was expecting some help from users.
It's against humanity. It's a virtual site but as a VIP user your you have to understand your responsibility.
Thank you
which girl' ?

What a great mind you have. The overall drama that is happening just because of that only and now u are asking which girl?
Tumhe yad bhi nhi hai.

Well played man !
When a person does something, he remembers what are you talking about ?
Don't just grab attention here I know you're Jupiter's supporter

When a person does something, he remembers what are you talking about ?
Don't just grab attention here I know you're Jupiter's supporter
How can you say I am Jupiter's supporter and grabbing attention here?? You are totally lost your mind brother. Instead of accepting and apologizing you are counting and blaming on me. Please behave as a unbiased and If you have done any mistake please accept it and say From now I will not do like this. It's simple.

I am not inclined with that particular sentence and Also i am agree with you.
But i will be always behave as a unbiased person.
If you are a unbiased man then why are you supporting Jupiter even after seeing her ss ?i know u always buttering her in chat room

why do i need to ping superadmin
Present of mod
Why do staff team need this type of mods who have only ego only use power wrongly.. Now I think if site mod has no respect for its staff team then talking about other mods wrong. what justice do we get hereView attachment 124678View attachment 124679View attachment 124680View attachment 124681
Awesome jupiter behaviour @Administrator @Pinkcandy
View attachment 124682
When have you seen somiya abusing with any id. it's a biggest joke ?? @JUPITER :Drunk:

How can you say I am Jupiter's supporter. Please behave as a unbiased and If you have done any mistake please accept it and say From now I will not do like this. It's simple.
I have not made any mistake to you. If you know then tell me what mistake I have made ? If you are a fair man then how can you talk against me here after seeing that ss ?

I have not made any mistake to you. If you know then tell me what mistake I have made ? If you are a fair man then how can you talk against me here after seeing that ss ?
I was there that time when you and Jupiter's were talking. I am not talking after this screenshot. @Somaiya Karn please confirm Gangster that u informed me what is going on Forum. after that only I am here. After seeing the SS i am not against you.

When have you seen somiya abusing with any id. it's a biggest joke ?? @JUPITER :Drunk:
she is just jealous with her nothing much.....she always want to drag somiya like she said I'm a abuser i can understand she had some personal grudges but why she always drag somiya ?

I was there that time when you and Jupiter's were talking. I am not talking after this screenshot. @Somaiya Karn please confirm Gangster that u informed me what is going on Forum. after that only I am here. After seeing the SS i am not against you.
ok ok Then why were you talking nonsense here about some girl that the Gangster did wrong to her... who is that girl ?

for a guy who names himself gangster you cry a lot my dude maybe you should change your name to "SoapDroppingPrisonBitch" suits you better now ss that and cry to owner
ha ha ha ha ha (so guys here is the brother for her lovely sister)You don't even know how to troll well, sit and cry with your sister Jupiter.. that's not my name it's just a username, nick...you mean to say JUPITER your sister's real name ? omg she is Jupiter the massive planet here she's here stand her rules by by misuse of her moderator power's lol I think you are an escaped prisoner eat well first ha ha ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.