• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What Your Birth Date Says About You! See If It's True...

Bacon Girl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you have an interest for numerology and believe in it? Do you want to know how numbers can reveal the secrets about your personality and about your life's past, present and future? If your answer is Yes to the above questions and if you want to know about someone or even yourself based on the birth date, then this article will answer all your queries!

But before starting you quest, you need to know that the birth dates described below contains dates from 1st to 9th of the month (ex : 7th February, 2nd December.etc.) However, according to numerology, for the date contains 2 digits in them, the descriptions can be found corresponding to the date equivalent to the sum of the digits of the date. (ex: if your birth date is 25th, then your traits will correspond to 7 (=2+5), etc.). This is known numerological process.

So, get ready to go on a number ride and discover various traits of yours that even you were not aware of.

The Number "1", "10", "19" and "28"

People born on these dates of the month are LEADER by birth, due to their trustworthy and honest nature. They are highly passionate and motivated person and are bold enough to approach people and become a social entity. Their persona is enchanting and attractive. Goals and ambitions are the things that drive them. They are a free bird, who do not like restrictions imposed on them and are a bit hardheaded at times. They have a great scope in life, if they avoid postponing things and being lethargic.

The Number "2", "11", "20" and "29"

People born on these dates of the month are marked by the traits of being highly instinctive and emotional. However, they are physically and mentally very strong and are nature lovers. They wish to be in the limelight all the time and so get affected by surroundings many a times. This may sometimes leave them prone to heartbreak but if they follow their intuitions, then they can avoid such circumstances. Being diplomatic is a boon for them, but sometimes they find it difficult to say "NO" and this drives them into hard situations.

The Number "3", "12", "21" and "30"

People born on these dates of the month are artists from roots. They have a great inclination towards arts, writing or music. Creativity and imagination is their cup of tea. You are a social bird and admired by people, but remember not to waste too much time in these things and use it to brush up your talent. They are religious entities but need not always show off this trait in the traditional way. They are ambition and money driven people. Also, their way of walking sweetly makes them adorable to people.

The Number "4", "13", "22" and "31"

People born on these dates of the month have excellent management skills. People trust you when it comes to organizing things because of your self-disciplined and liable trait. They are an honest and a silent worker, who suppresses his feelings well behind the seriousness you carry. However, they might have to face unexpected ups and downs due to which their life might be like a roller coaster ride. To avoid such circumstances they should be a bit more decisive in nature. Their intolerant and selfish nature can sometimes leave a negative impact on people.

The Number "5", "14" and "23"

People whoa re born on these dates of the month tend to be highly skillful and are extremely flexible, when it comes to working with people. They love to travel in order to overcome monotony of daily routine. However, their impatient behavior can be problematic at times but their analytical; and progressive approach to work is commendable. They are imaginative and clever beings. Owing to their exquisite reasoning capabilities and brave nature they win over arguments, as well over other person's heart too.

The Number "6", "15" and "24"

People who are born on these dates of the month are likely to keep their family as the top most priority and can appear to be sometimes highly emotional as well as generous. They are good at settling down any kind of disputes, due to their balances nature and are also good performing artists. They are understanding in nature and can heal others through this characteristic. They are charismatic in persona and love to be around beauty themselves. However, they have a strong dislike for unhygienic atmosphere and moral-less beings around them.

The Number "7", "16" and "25"

People who are born on these dates of the month are usually self-centered and enjoy their won company in solitude. These people have the great skill of critical analysis and reasoning. They are persuaded by perfection and tend to work alone to attain specialization. However, at times they are highly sensitive, so they must follow their instincts to avoid any arm. They have remarkable traits of being compassionate as well as straight forward and are very frank when it comes to expressing their points in front of others. They love to travel and especially hanging out around water.

The Number "8", "17" and "26"

People who are born on these dates of the month are good at money monitoring. They are self efficient to handle projects and prefer freedom to pursue their wise decisions. However, this might portray them as stubborn to some but to others they appear as a leader. It would be beneficial if they express themselves a but more. these people are marked to be highly confident and believe in the power f meditation. They might appear hard core from their attitude but actually they are very softhearted people.

The Number "9", "18" and "27"

People who are born on these dates of the month have a liberal and quixotic approach towards life. They are innovative and artistic in nature. Their fiery persona is something that binds others to them. These people stand out from the crowd due to their magnetic attitude and shinning personality. All they hate is disloyalty. However, you need to invest some of your time in humanity work also along with learning to forgive people.

So, I hope that after reading this article you can relate to it and this article will also help you in understanding other person far better now. :D

The Number "7", "16" and "25
this does fit me well in a lot of ways;
They are persuaded by perfection and tend to work alone to attain specialization. I am sometimes over critical of my work, if i am building a deck or a piece of furniture the homeowner will say it looks good, but i see the flaws. I tend to work alone because sometimes its easier to do things yourself than have to show someone 20 times how to do it and natuarlly you will have to show them 21. They have remarkable traits of being compassionate as well as straight forward and are very frank when it comes to expressing their points in front of others. I am very compassionate in things I love. Sometimes my being straight forward and frank gets me in trouble, I tell things as I see them and dont whitewash things to make you feel better, was told by management at a company I needed to be more tactfull so not to hurt others feelings. They love to travel and especially hanging out around water. I do love to travel wish had money to do it. I love being around the water, swimming, canoeing, fishing

The Number "7", "16" and "25
this does fit me well in a lot of ways;
They are persuaded by perfection and tend to work alone to attain specialization. I am sometimes over critical of my work, if i am building a deck or a piece of furniture the homeowner will say it looks good, but i see the flaws. I tend to work alone because sometimes its easier to do things yourself than have to show someone 20 times how to do it and natuarlly you will have to show them 21. They have remarkable traits of being compassionate as well as straight forward and are very frank when it comes to expressing their points in front of others. I am very compassionate in things I love. Sometimes my being straight forward and frank gets me in trouble, I tell things as I see them and dont whitewash things to make you feel better, was told by management at a company I needed to be more tactfull so not to hurt others feelings. They love to travel and especially hanging out around water. I do love to travel wish had money to do it. I love being around the water, swimming, canoeing, fishing

thanks for sharing steve ;)

Mine is totally and absolutely me lol and #sorrynotsorry for liking numerology and such lol damn I was a wich in my past life lol :p