• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What would your spirit animal be ???

Lazy panda what can i choose now aleready u taken my animal. Ok cool i go with tiger. Tiger wont eat grass even hungry(puli pasithalum pulai thingadhu). I wont settle for less actually what iam capable off :cool1:

Lazy panda what can i choose now aleready u taken my animal. Ok cool i go with tiger. Tiger wont eat grass even hungry(puli pasithalum pulai thingadhu). I wont settle for less actually what iam capable off :cool1:
Apo puli pasicha puliyodharai sapiduma:giggle:

:inlove:9
Obviously Lion :rock:
Lazy bt Strong
Ruler and a Lover
In Nat Geo i saw a clip.. Few Lioness tried to hunt a Giraffe, they kept failing a Lion was watching the scene.. Suddenly the King woke up, walked, sprinted juz a slap the Giraffee fell down.. And the Lion is back to the position aftr all Lioness and cubs had enuf.. They gav some to the King..
A Grt Protector and Giver too

Lazy bt Strong
Ruler and a Lover
In Nat Geo i saw a clip.. Few Lioness tried to hunt a Giraffe, they kept failing a Lion was watching the scene.. Suddenly the King woke up, walked, sprinted juz a slap the Giraffee fell down.. And the Lion is back to the position aftr all Lioness and cubs had enuf.. They gav some to the King..
Your right pink, obv when its not possible from others it swings into action. thats y its called lion king.

Lazy bt Strong
Ruler and a Lover
great observation BB PINK ECLIPSED UR NAME LOL ;) DOING OFC WRK & FORUM HIDE AND SEEK.

Agar baat birds ki hai to

Attachments

• a6ea71c44fa180ce481a04facd5beb18.jpg
    a6ea71c44fa180ce481a04facd5beb18.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
Par agar animals me se hi hai to

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 0a4597a010f13766d4d4497b7ae04057.jpg
    0a4597a010f13766d4d4497b7ae04057.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1
Singh is King:rock:
shan thi na shan o shukat
na na na thi koyi shoharat
ek din me hi khula kaise ye kismat ka taala
na to mera kal tha kuchh bhi
na to mera abb hai kuchh bhi
ek bas dil tha ab to wo bhi kisiko de dala
jina ishq bina kya jina
o o o jina aise jina unchi ho thinking

singh is king singh is king singh is king

hey ek color ke tera patte
lekin sab me bas ek king
ace bhi hum hai base bhi hum hai
aur jigar me hai daring
hum hum kare dil ki jo marji
karte karte bas had kar di
dil agar saccha ho rab sab karde setting

singh is king singh is king singh is king

The Swan :oops:

“I love and accept myself unconditionally as I am in this moment.
Its bang onBoth materially &Spiritually significantly glorified!
I would highlight the spiritual aspect:
Swan(Hans)
Is described as one who can separate the milk from water(WaterMilk Mixture)
Meaning-One who can take the good qualitys(+ves) and discard the bad qualitys(-Ves)
Meanwhile Srimad Bhagwatam purports By Acharyas describes more abt Hans(swan)&Parm Hans(swan pro)✌In detail with example of Vedvyas as Swan(Hans) and Sukhdev Goswami as Swan Pro(Param Hans)!