yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss All terms accepted. So far allowed to breath.Good. Terms simple h..
Clause 1: No personal space.
Clause 2: Her mood swings are valid. Yours? Invalid.
Ab bolo ready ho?

Allowed to breath? Don't get too comfy.yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss All terms accepted. So far allowed to breath.![]()
Not at all . Will breath to survive only. Okie? Confirm? can I pack my bags?Allowed to breath? Don't get too comfy.

Confirmed. Pack your bags… but leave space for mood swings nd drama.Not at all . Will breath to survive only. Okie? Confirm? can I pack my bags?![]()
Now I am so happy , want to dance. All drama's welcomed. All mood swings encouraged. Packs my bags. Would you come to my place to pick me up or want me to wait somewhere else?Confirmed. Pack your bags… but leave space for mood swings nd drama.
I can't think about anything in 30sec lol....If you had 30 seconds to vanish from the world, what would you take with you?
Hope I am included in your memory storage.I can't think about anything in 30sec lol....
So rather I will take some memories with me

Escape route? Damn, I was hoping you'd take me with youAww sweet… but I’ve got my own escape route planned already.
Ofcourse no doubtHope I am included in your memory storage.![]()
Now I feel like VIP . ( of course not zozo' VIP)Ofcourse no doubt

"U"If you had 30 seconds to vanish from the world, what would you take with you?
NothingIf you had 30 seconds to vanish from the world, what would you take with you?
Before you realize the 30 seconds are up, the time will already be over....If you had 30 seconds to vanish from the world, what would you take with you?
Thats secretIf you had 30 seconds to vanish from the world, what would you take with you?