• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What will you do?

“You can spend time with your favourite celebrity for a day. Who 'll you choose and what 'll you do?”
View attachment 237826
I know what I wish for is not possible as that particular celebrity or should I say royalty is not alive anymore but if it were to happen I would like to have a quiet dinner date with Princess Diana. I have always admired her for poise, beauty and simplicity. I have always looked upon her as a woman of substance.

I know what I wish for is not possible as that particular celebrity or should I say royalty is not alive anymore but if it were to happen I would like to have a quiet dinner date with Princess Diana. I have always admired her for poise, beauty and simplicity. I have always looked upon her as a woman of substance.
Nothing is impossible. Who can say, one day you will really spend time with her:):)