• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What will you choose? :)

Bacon Girl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1520839640913.png

Yeah but u need not know how much time u would take to get off from thr and to survive u need strength so I choose vitamins instead of anything else as the 4th choice

Yeah but u need not know how much time u would take to get off from thr and to survive u need strength so I choose vitamins instead of anything else as the 4th choice
:D its true :) but i chose knife coz with that we could do a lot of things... i have seen many survival techniques and they def. has a knife :) and they even eat ants to get protein (energy) they need to survive for the following day :)

And what's the use of knife on raft ? No ants will b in water or raft then wht u gonna do ?

And what's the use of knife on raft ? No ants will b in water or raft then wht u gonna do ?
its an island and there should be plenty of things i could use the knife on....besides u cant go out from the island whenever u like...u have to check the sea, winds and current plus the weather too....so until then must make shelter...so for that can use the knife too... :) and ofc before leave must collect resources as much as possible :) so for me a knife is more great :)

its an island and there should be plenty of things i could use the knife on....besides u cant go out from the island whenever u like...u have to check the sea, winds and current plus the weather too....so until then must make shelter...so for that can use the knife too... :) and ofc before leave must collect resources as much as possible :) so for me a knife is more great :)
Good oNE :)