• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what will u do

Ichayan

Favoured Frenzy
Senior's
Chat Moderator
If you won 1 million on the lottery, what would you do at first with that amount? !

• I am gonna sign the ticket in the back first. I dont want others to claim it.
  • Pay the tax on lottery won like a good citizen.
  • Take a Euro cruise trip all by myself.
Rest is mystery:cool:

Sighs wait @Ichayan 1 million seriously i thought US Dollars and made all plans.
Dont say it is Indonesian Rupiah it comes around Rs.5000 i will just gift that lottery to you in that case.
it's US Dollars, cruise trip:inlove: can i join with u:Dream1:

இதை கற்பிக்கக்கூடிய தருணமாக மாற்றவும்
இந்த வெளிச்சத்தில் உங்கள் பதிலைப் பற்றி சிந்தியுங்கள்: நீங்கள் மற்ற நபருக்கு உங்கள் விஷயத்தில் கல்வி கற்பிக்கிறீர்கள். எனவே உங்கள் தலைப்பைச் சொல்வதற்குப் பதிலாக, உங்கள் வேலை அல்லது தொழில் பற்றி அவருக்குத் தெரியாத ஒன்றை விளக்குங்கள். நீங்கள் நிரப்பும் சந்தையில் உள்ள வெற்றிடத்தைப் பற்றி பேசுங்கள். உங்கள் துறையில் நடக்கும் சமீபத்திய விஷயங்களைப் பற்றி பேசுங்கள். நீங்கள் சமீபத்தில் கற்றுக்கொண்ட மிகவும் சுவாரஸ்யமான விஷயத்தைப் பற்றி பேசுங்கள்

I was thinking this is just my dream of getting a lottery or finding a treasure on a road side :) so its dream for mostly everyone, thats cool and it means there are more day dreamers :)

And in my dream i use to clear all my debts and go for a world tour

I was thinking this is just my dream of getting a lottery or finding a treasure on a road side :) so its dream for mostly everyone, thats cool and it means there are more day dreamers :)

And in my dream i use to clear all my debts and go for a world tour
iam one among them "Day Dreamer" :angel:,