• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what will happen If school life is replaced with college life what things all u miss in our school life?

Almost i have a 8 yr of college life more than school life i enjoyed lot in my college days. So i wont miss my school days . In my school days i was a dump kid who wake up go to school read write eat come back read writte sleep. So i wont miss my school life.

Exactly, which 90's kids have all fun. We are the only generation who survived with n without Internet n technology.
Best class was PET n Drill. :heart1:
Nice school it seems my school has that idiotic science or maths teacher who tells us are u gonna be a sachin Tendulkar. And borrow the period from our pet teacher:hitthewall::hitthewall::hitthewall:

Exactly, which 90's kids have all fun. We are the only generation who survived with n without Internet n technology.
Best class was PET n Drill. :heart1:
Abba co education lekundaa school life games tho enjoy chesanu.. I miss co education

Nice school it seems my school has that idiotic science or maths teacher who tells us are u gonna be a sachin Tendulkar. And borrow the period from our pet teacher:hitthewall::hitthewall::hitthewall:

In my school day's cricket is life,

Bunked tuitions n caught by DAD :facepalm: fortunate thing he didn't do anything in play ground :Laugh1:

An actual life and a full-time vacation. Colleges are much more stressful than schools, and you have much more free time. But a good thing about college is that you finally get to live on your own and be freer from your parents’ control. Some people from toxic families say college is the best time of their lives because they’ve got to see what real life is and that you can live without constant stress. One of my friends came from such a family, and when she got to asa miami college, she was really happy to be free and not have to listen to her parents’ rant all the time.

Last edited:
life would sucked big time what else, being matured very early and having pressure of future very early:facepalm::facepalm: