• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What will be ur reaction

U r so confused so contradictory
It is a stable mind..simply if you being with me why I'm Thinking abt u ..u r here with me ..waste of thinking abt u..if you left me why I think abt u bec u hate me becz of that u left me.why I think abt that those who hate me and don't care abt me..

It is a stable mind..simply if you being with me why I'm Thinking abt u ..u r here with me ..waste of thinking abt u..if you left me why I think abt u bec u hate me becz of that u left me.why I think abt that those who hate me and don't care abt me..
Omg
Why will I hate you?
I don't even know who you are
Why will I leave you when i never been with you
Good god i care even my haters and enemies

Omg
Why will I hate you?
I don't even know who you are
Why will I leave you when i never been with you
Good god i care even my haters and enemies
Said a example if u r not alive or exist.....ok I said my Point..even I'm not god..ok As a normal illusion mind "I think abt u always and miss u much..I go to that place where we went and watch Ur msg and recorder voice call..I see Ur pic and keep Ur dp in phone...I never try to quit becz u r my beloved one....I think once a day till my death if u r not alive

One Fine day if you come to know Beryl is no more
What will be your reaction apart from R.I.P
कुलदेवी हैं आप यहां की आपका अंत नहीं हो सकता है:Laugh1:

None does for anyone no one
This is not going to happen soon .. but if unfortunately it happen .. will think about ur song u sung and the first positive reaction u gave in my message.. Will be motivating others like u .. Death is not that simple it hurts when it is of knowns..:cry1: Though we are Unknowns..