• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What was the best of year of your life so far?

One doesn’t have ‘Best years’
One has ‘Best moments’
When you are very old
you recount your life in moments
and often have difficulty in recalling when they were
Ultimately, your memories are all you have
images - 2022-02-01T132535.082.jpeg

Not all best years make you good some times the worst too yes it was 2016 which changed my whole life it was a tragery thing which some of the zozo mates only know its was a complete disaster before that i dont even wash a single tumbler from after a tea now i can even cook now its place but yes after 2016 life shapes me went into depression came back to normal jobless loneliness came to zozo meet some special idiots. Finally got a job in 2019 which was a dream one from 2013 now iam here. So whioever asks me what the best year of my life i say 2016 without that i won't be here as man as strong as iam now.

Best year apdi onnu iruka sonna 10th life vanguna mithi Ena vanguna titugal Ena but sch life evlo kastam irutalum sch ponane happie eh happie..Elam maratudum