• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHAT U SEE COMMEND BELOW LoL

Old days u mean?Student life?
Book open,but not reading,thinking of hot girls etc...
or reading a book to doze off peacefully(as i get a very good sleep during read):zzz:

Old days u mean?Student life?
Book open,but not reading,thinking of hot girls etc...
or reading a book to doze off peacefully(as i get a very good sleep during read):zzz:
if u take little risk by enter inside ur gf bedroom when their parents not around its possible, i mean reading books together, lol.

Reading.. it's the best thing that many people ignore with time...
The greatest joy that one can hold with hands... Books , the endless ceremony on the road of knowledge...

Well again like I belive ... Perception matters... People see what they want to see... It's just how we humans are...

the good reader will hold the book firm and keep reading non stop until the climax :Laugh1:

A girl wearing a skirt reading a typical hot romance novel... Probably a scene where a guy is going down on her :think: she even seems conflicted about reading it slow or rushing through it..

A girl wearing a skirt reading a typical hot romance novel... Probably a scene where a guy is going down on her :think: she even seems conflicted about reading it slow or rushing through it..
perrysage sexperience with the short skirt only knows she read it fast or slow :Laugh1: